Al Ahli will be a tough guest for Al Qadisiyah at the Prince Saud bin Jalawi Stadium on the 9th of March 2017 during matchweek 24 of the Saudi Pro League.
Al Ahli will be coming into this match with high hopes of continuing their chase of league leaders Al Hilal, who are 4 points ahead of them. They are currently in 2nd place with 45 points, ahead of Al Nassr in 3rd place by 8 points.
On the other hand, Al Qadisiyah are in 12th place in the league with 22 points ahead of 13th placed Ohod in the relegation zone by 4 points. They will need a win to move further away from the relegation zone.
Date and Time
Date and time
|Al Ahli vs. Al Qadisiyah|| |
Prince Saud bin Jalawi Stadium
9th of March 2017
20:30 Mecca Time
|Not announced yet||MBC PRO SPORTS 2|
- In 11 games played between each other, Al Ahli have won 10 times and have lost only once to Al Qadisiyah.
- These matches have seen 35 goals scored between both sides, with Al Ahli scoring 25 goals compared to Al Qadisiyah’s 10.
- Al Ahli have not lost in their last 5 games in the league, with their last loss coming to Al Nassr in late December 2017.
- Al Qadisiyah have only been able to win one match out of their previous five games.
- Al Ahli have the strongest attack in the league with 54 goals scored.