Moroka Swallows 0-3 SuperSport United: Tembo's side in convincing away victory
SuperSport United vs Swallows FC.
SuperSport United.
The away side was too strong for the Soweto club as they registered a massive victory after drawing 0-0 in their last league game against AmaZulu

SuperSport United emerged 3-0 winners against Moroka Swallows in a Premier Soccer League game played at Volkswagen Dobsonville Stadium on Sunday.
Jamie Webber, Teboho Mokoena, and Thamsanqa Gabuza were the scorers for the away side who appeared hungrier than the Soweto club.
A late tackle by Gabuza on Junaid Sait saw the Swallows defender go down, but after medical attention, he was lucky to continue with the game.
In the ninth minute, Swallows countered SuperSport United with Thabo Matlaba and Ruzaigh Gamildien leading the attacks, but Buhle Mkhwanazi did well to stop the opponents in time from getting into their box.
Iqraam Rayners made a good run down the left flank before he aimed at goal with a curling effort, but goalkeeper Virgil Vries was alert to ensure SuperSport United did not get an opener in the 13th minute.
Keletso Makgalwa outmaneuvered some of his opponents after receiving a pass from Gamilden, but the loanee from Mamelodi Sundowns ended up shooting wide despite a fine run in the 23rd minute and thus wasted Swallows' chance.
Vries saved the day once more for Swallows as he denied Webber in the 29th minute as the away side looked more dominant towards the latter stages of the first half.
Swallows made a 52nd-minute change when Grant Margeman came on for George Matlou, who got injured.
Moses Waiswa should have struck the opening goal for the away side in the 59th minute when he was spotted unmarked by Webber in the Swallows' penalty area, but the Ugandan ended up firing over the bar from close range.
Kaitano Tembo's side won a penalty at the hour mark when Siphiyo Sibiya handled the ball. Webber took the spot-kick and easily beat Swallows' Vries as the away side took what can be described as a deserved lead. 
Two minutes after grabbing the lead, SuperSport scored the second when Mokoena - after receiving a pass from Webber - found the back of the net. Vries failed to stop the ball, giving the scorer a chance to tap home with the rebound as the home side struggled to contain the pressure from their opponents.
Sibiya conceded a second penalty after he brought down Webber in the 70th minute. Gabuza scored from the spot as the Swallows defender was unlucky not to be sent off as he received a yellow card when he conceded the first penalty.
For the last 20 minutes of the rather one-sided encounter, SuperSport were unlucky not to add more goals as they eventually ended a winless away run that had stretched to 13 games.