In case you missed the Coca-Cola Fifa World Cup trophy in Abuja, here is another chance for 50 lucky Goal readers to see the iconic trophy before it heads for Dakar, Senegal.
The world famous solid-gold trophy will be up for public viewing today and March 8, at the Old Parade Ground, Garki, and will continue it globetrotting journey to Lagos.
So, Coca-Cola is inviting fans in the Centre of Excellence to get #ReadyFor the 2018 Fifa World Cup with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get up close to the diadem that will be presented to the winning country of the tournament at the Luzhniki Stadium, Moscow in July.
Question: How many games have Nigeria won at the Fifa World Cup?
Terms and Conditions:
1. All entries must be received by 23:59:00 GMT on 07/03/2018
2. One entry per household. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
3. A Pair of tickets for each of the winners
4. The prize winner and guest are responsible for their own travel arrangements.
5. There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
6. In order to facilitate the prompt delivery of your tickets, your name and address details will be shared with Goal. These will then be deleted upon receipt of ticket.
7. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this competition.
8. The promoter of this competition is Goal