Nelson explains decision to join Hoffenheim on loan
Arsenal teenager Reiss Nelson has said he moved to Hoffenheim on loan to become "a better footballer and a better person."
The 18-year-old is off to a flying start in Germany, having scored six goals in 11 appearances in all competitions.
FIFA: No decision on possible Chelsea transfer ban
FIFA have insisted that no decision has been reached on a possible transfer ban for Chelsea.
Reports on Wednesday suggested football's governing body were prepared to ban the Blues for two years due to illegal signings of underage players.
But in a statement, FIFA said the case is still ongoing.
Barca looking for new defender
Samuel Umtiti's injury means Barcelona could enter the market for a new defender in January, reports AS.
While the Frenchman says he has made a full recovery from his knee problem, the Catalans are on alert and could yet add to their defensive ranks.
Chelsea and Everton among Arnautovic suitors
Chelsea and Everton are among a number of Premier League clubs interested in signing Marko Arnautovic, according to his agent.
The West Ham forward has scored five goals in 10 league games this season, even though Manuel Pellegrini's side have won just one of their past five top-flight fixtures.
Arnautovic's agent, his brother Daniel, says the Austria international is considering a January exit and claims a host of top sides in England are monitoring his situation.
Armstrong doesn't regret Southampton move
Midfielder Stuart Armstrong says he doesn't regret his move from Celtic to Southampton, despite a lack of playing time.
The Scotland international made the move in the summer but has started just two league games so far for the struggling Saints.
Chelsea will allow Cahill to leave on loan
Chelsea will allow veteran defender Gary Cahill to leave the club on loan in January, reports The Telegraph.
Cahill's contract will expire at the end of the season, so leaving on loan will effectively spell the end of the defender's six-year career at Chelsea.
The 32-year-old will likely have several suitors, with West Ham, Southampton and Fulham potential landing spots.
Lo Celso not returning to PSG - Betis president
Real Betis president Jose Miguel Lopez Catalan believes Giovani Lo Celso will sign permanently when his loan from Paris Saint-Germain comes to an end.
The 22-year-old has impressed since joining Betis in the summer, and the La Liga club's president is confident the midfielder will stay past his one-year loan.
Ibrahimovic edging closer to Milan move
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is edging closer to a return to Milan, report Calciomercato.
The Swede, who fired the Rossoneri to the Serie A title in 2010/11, has proved a big hit in the United States with LA Galaxy.
However, Ibrahimovic is understood to be keen on a return to Europe and Milan are confident of landing the striker.
Foden to sign new Man City deal
Phil Foden is set to sign a new contract at Manchester City, according to The Telegraph.
Foden has been linked with Borussia Dortmund and RB Leipzig but has always wanted to remain at his boyhood club.
And now the midfielder, dubbed 'The Stockport Iniesta' due to his playing style, is on the brink of inking fresh terms at City.
Suso flattered by Real Madrid links
Milan star Suso admits he is flattered by reports linking him with a move to Real Madrid.
The former Liverpool midfielder has impressed since swapping Anfield for the San Siro, leading to speculation over a possible switch to Real.
And the speculation is music to Suso's ears, fuelling talk of a January bid from Real.
Reds not interested in Dembele
Barcelona winger not on Klopp's radar
Liverpool are not interested in signing Barcelona winger Ousmane Dembele despite Jurgen Klopp's attempts to sign him in the past, report the Liverpool Echo.
Reports from Spain had suggested that the France youngster was one of the Reds' top targets having become surplus to requirements at Camp Nou.
However, local media in Liverpool claim that Dembele is not of interest and say that Klopp's side are unlikely to make any new signings in January.
Liverpool will already be watching de Ligt, claims van Dijk
Matthijs de Ligt has made quite a name for himself for both club and country during the last 12 months and Virgil van Dijk believes Liverpool will be keeping an eye on him.
De Ligt, who plays alongside Van Dijk for Netherlands, has been heavily linked with both Manchester City and Barcelona.
Liverpool centre-back Van Dijk claims he's not informed Jurgen Klopp that he should sign De Ligt, but says he'd be happy to offer his opinion if asked.
"He will be on the list, because they have enough scouts at the club," the Reds defender said.
Lazio consider Darmian swoop
Manchester United defender Darmian could finally be on his way out of Old Trafford, with Lazio keen on signing the 28-year-old in January, report Italian publication Il Messaggero.
The Italy international was keen on a departure from United in the summer transfer window, with his opportunities under Jose Mourinho becoming increasingly limited, but no deal was forthcoming.
However, it seems that Simone Inzaghi's side are in the market for a wing-back and could be about to make their move.
Pulisic open to Premier League transfer
Premier League move would interest Dortmund star Pulisic
Borussia Dortmund and USA winger Christian Pulisic has admitted that he'd like to play in the Premier League one day.
Pulisic, 20, has been linked with moves to a number of England's top club's throughout the last few years and worked under Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp during the German's time at Dortmund.
Speaking ahead of the USMNT's friendly with England this week, Pulisic said:
"England and the Premier League, it is a league where lots of kids dream of playing, so there is no reason why maybe one day I won’t play here."
Real Madrid to sign Palacios in January
Argentine to sign five-year contract
Exequiel Palacios will be Real Madrid's first signing of the January tranfer window.
The 20-year-old Argentine will join the Champions League holders from River Plate after agreeing to commit to a deal that will keep him in the Spanish capital until 2024.
The midfielder is expected to cost over €20 million (£17m/$23m).
Arsenal & Man City eye €50m Betis star
Arsenal and Manchester City have shown interest in Betis left-back Junior Firpo, says AS.
It was the 22-year-old who opened the scoring against Barcelona as his side ran out 4-3 winners at Camp Nou last week.
He is already attracting big names after breaking into the Betis first-team this year, but his contract runs until 2023 and includes a €50 million (£44m/$56m) release clause.
Nasri given ultimatum by West Ham
Samir Nasri must prove to West Ham that he is fit by the New Year if he wants to earn a contract, The Mirror claims.
The 31-year-old Frenchman is suspended until December 31 for a doping charge in the wake of his notorious intravenous drip and is looking to make his way back into football.
Although Manuel Pellegrini is willing to let the ex-Arsenal and Manchester City star prove himself at West Ham, but he only has until the end of the year to earn a short-term deal.
Vidal to return to Juventus?
Juventus could make a January move to rescue Arturo Vidal from Barcelona, Corriere dello Sport reports.
The former Bianconeri midfielder joined Barca from Bayern Munich this year, but has featured mainly from the bench so far.
With their midfield in need of strengthening after Emre Can's injury, Juve have been tipped to make another signing but their options are limited.
As an experienced international and former Juve star, Vidal may be the solution they need.
Jadon Sancho snubbed Bayern for BVB
Jadon Sancho rejected an offer from Bayern Munich before joining Borussia Dortmund.
The 18-year-old has impressed with four goals and six assists in the Bundesliga since joining BVB from Manchester City.
However, this season could have been a different story for the winger, given Bayern sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic was trying to lure him to Bavaria.
Wenger knocked back Fulham before Ranieri appointment
Ex-Arsenal boss "politely" rejected Premier League return
Arsene Wenger rejected an offer to take over at Fulham before the club named Claudio Ranieri as the new manager, says The Telegraph.
The Premier League's bottom side confirmed Ranieri's appointment after the sacking of Slavisa Jokanovic, but spoke to several candidates before deciding on the ex-Leicester City manager.
One of those was Wenger, who is yet to return to management since leaving Arsenal in the summer and says he will be back in the game soon, but the Frenchman is waiting on another offer.
Wenger has been tipped as a potential replacement for Niko Kovac, should Bayern Munich opt to let their new coach go amid a tough start to the season.
Ex-Juventus director set to join Inter
Former Juventus director Giuseppe Marotta is on the verge of joining Inter, Goal understands.
After overseeing a propserous era in Turin, Marotta announced his departure in October and has since agreed to join their Serie A rivals.
Mata, Herrera, Young talks ongoing
Manchester United are discussing contract extensions with Juan Mata, Ander Herrera and Ashley Young, according to Sky Sports News.
They are among a host of out-of-contract first-team players at Old Trafford, including Anthony Martial and David de Gea.
If new deals are not agreed before the winter window opens, they will be free to negotiate pre-contract agreements with other clubs ahead of the start of next season.
Frustrated Sanchez considering Jan exit
Alexis Sanchez is frustrated with his lack of playing time at Manchester United, and may look to force a January move, according to the Evening Standard.
Part of the reason he chose United over local rivals City was down to the fact he believed he would be an undisputed starter, as opposed to rotating with Leroy Sane, Bernardo Silva and Raheem Sterling, but the Chilean has made just five starts in 12 Premier League games so far this season.
However, his astronomical wages at Old Trafford appear to be an issue, with few clubs able to offer him the kind of money he is demanding, and PSG only likely to consider a summer move, assuming one of Neymar or Kylian Mbappe leave.
Ranieri replaces Jokanovic at Fulham
The title-winning manager has taken over at Craven Cottage in a shock turn of events.
Fulham have sacked manager Slavisa Jokanovic, with Claudio Ranieri confirmed as his replacement.
The West London club are currently bottom of the Premier League and yet to keep a clean sheet in the league this season.
However, there had been little sign that Jokanovic was facing the sack, but Claudio Ranieri has been appointed as his replacement in a surprise move by the board.
It is the Italian's first Premier League job since his famous title-winning campaign with Leicester City.
Arnautovic talks up West Ham departure
United-linked forward could leave Hammers
West Ham and Austria forward Marko Arnautovic may look to leave the club in the near future, according to his brother.
Arnautovic, 29, dreams of playing in the Champions League and was heavily linked with a move to Manchester United in the previous transfer window.
Brother Danijel, who is also Arnautovic's agent, has claimed that the Hammers star is more than good enough to play for one of the Premier League's top clubs and could be on the move soon.
“Marko is ready for the next step. A player like him should not play against relegation. He should play for the international spots," his agent said.
Guardiola monitoring midfielder Allan
Napoli powerhouse Allan on City's radar
Manchester City are keeping tabs on Napoli star Allan, according to Calciomercato.
The Brazilian midfielder, who has excelled under the management of Carlo Ancelotti this season, has also been linked with Chelsea.
Guardiola is said to be on the lookout for another holding midfield player to compete with Fernandinho and this report claims that Allan is on his wishlist.
Any deal for the 27-year-old could be complicated by the fact that Napoli are reluctant to sell, with Allan penning a new five-year contract with the Serie A side in March.
Benitez to assess Hayden's future in January
Newcastle boss Rafa Benitez says the club will reassess the future of midfielder Isaac Hayden again in January.
Hayden, 23, was tipped to leave the Magpies in the summer and handed in a transfer request for family reasons.
Despite interest from Brighton, a move never materialised, and Hayden's season got off to the worst possible start when he was sent off in his first appearance of the campaign against Cardiff.
Benitez says the former Arsenal midfielder is settled in the North East for now and claims the club will re-examine his situation in the new year.
“Does he see his future here? I think so. But we will see in the future. But for now, it doesn’t matter. He is here, and he has to keep going," Benitez said, as quoted by The Northern Echo.
Pogba: United return was "the best feeling ever"
Manchester United star Paul Pogba has reflected on his return to Old Trafford by claiming that it was "the best feeling ever" to re-sign for his boyhood club.
The former Juventus midfielder, who became a World Cup winner with France in the summer, rejoined the Red Devils in 2016 after a four year spell with the Serie A giants.
Reports have suggested that Pogba is unsettled at United this season, but the 25-year-old has underlined how happy he was to return to the club two years ago.
"It was great to come back, to feel the air of Manchester. That has never changed," Pogba said.
Miazga eyes long-term Premier League stay
Chelsea loanee Matt Miazga still sees his future in the Premier League.
Despite being sent out on loan for much of his time since signing with Chelsea in 2016, the 23-year-old hopes his future can be back in the English top flight.
“The Premier League is the best league in the world so it was always a goal of mine to come here, I did that," he told Goal's Nizaar Kinsella in an exclusive interview. "Now hopefully I can come back here, but we will see what the future holds."
Almiron will play in the Premier League, says agent
Miguel Almiron's agent says the midfielder will play in the Premier League.
The Atlanta United star has been the subject of rumors for several months, with Arsenal, Tottenham and West Ham all linked to the Paraguayan.
"There’s nothing concrete but certainly Almiron will play in the Premier League," he told AM 1080 in Paraguay.
Spurs set to make £35m Barella offer
Tottenham are set to splash £35 million (€40m/$46m) for Nicolo Barella, according to The Sun.
Following an injury to midfielder Mousa Dembele, Spurs are looking to bring in a replacement and are hoping a large offer for the 21-year-old will be enough to get Cagliari to let him leave in the winter window.
Skriniar discussing new Inter contract, confirms agent
Manchester United target Milan Skriniar is in talks over a new contract with Inter, according to his agent.
The defender's current deal runs through 2022, but Karol Csonto claims player and club are already looking to extend the deal as other European giants circle for the centre-back.
RB Leipzig to offer Powell pre-contract in January
RB Leipzig will offer Wigan midfielder Nick Powell a pre-contract in January, TEAMtalk reports.
The 24-year-old will be out of contract at the end of the season, and has thus far turned down all offers for a new deal from the Latics.
Celtic, Brighton and Burnley are also interested in the former Manchester United attacker, who will be free to sign a pre-contract with a new team in January.
Liverpool to make £85m move for Dembele
The Anfield club are prepared to break their transfer record for the Barcelona winger
Liverpool are ready to make an £85 million (€98m/$111m) move for Ousmane Dembele in January, reports The Sun.
Jurgen Klopp wants to add more attacking firepower to his side and is willing to break his club's record transfer fee to land Dembele.
Barcelona are thought to be willing to sell Dembele, who has alienated many at Camp Nou following a £135.5m (€156m/$176m) move from Dortmund last summer.
De Gea reluctant to sign new Man Utd deal
Fears are growing at Manchester United as progress is not being made on a new deal for goalkeeper David de Gea, according to The Telegraph.
De Gea's contract expires at the end of next season, and the Spain international is hesitating to sign a new deal with the club struggling on the pitch.
Should talks continue to stall, United could be forced to consider selling De Gea rather than losing him on a free transfer.
Dortmund and Arsenal scout Mancini
Borussia Dortmund and Arsenal have both sent scouts recently to watch Atalanta centre-back Gianluca Mancini, claims TransferMarketWeb.
Mancini has impressed in 2018-19 so far, scoring four goals in 11 games in all competitions.
The 22-year-old has also been tracked by Roma, who hope to keep the Italy youth international in Serie A.
PSG have no interest in signing Alexis
Paris Saint-Germain are no longer interested in signing Manchester United winger Alexis Sanchez, according to Independent.
Sanchez has been linked with a move away from Old Trafford after he has struggled to show his best form following a move last winter.
PSG, who have been interested in the Chilean in the past, now feel it is not worth paying a transfer fee and high wages for the struggling 29-year-old.
Genk: €25m isn't enough for Trossard
Genk manager Philippe Clement has said that a €25 million (£22m/$28m) bid won't be enough to land star striker Leandro Trossard in January.
Arsenal and Tottenham are just two of the teams linked with a move for the 23-year-old, who has 10 goals in 13 appearances so far this season.
Speaking to DH.be, Clement said of Trossard: "I'm not afraid Trossard is leaving, it was not so easy to keep him last summer, but we talked, normally no executive leaves in January. €100m is something else, €25m is not enough for Trossard to leave in January."