Cullen to make permanent Charlton move
West Ham midfielder Josh Cullen is set to complete a permanent move to Charlton, claims Claret and Hugh.
The 22-year-old is currently on loan with the League One side, and manager Lee Bowyer is keen to tie up a long-term deal.
Lyon offer Man City hope in Ndombele chase
Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas has admitted he may be forced to sell Manchester City target Tanguy Ndombele.
The 21-year-old has been linked with several of Europe's biggest clubs, and is valued at around £55 million ($72m).
Sunderland join race for former Arsenal midfielder
Sunderland have joined the race to sign former Arsenal midfielder Glen Kamara, reports the Daily Mail.
Kamara, 22, will see his contract at Dundee expire at the end of the season, and the Scottish club will consider selling in January rather than letting him leave for free.
Derby County, Burnley, Wolves, Celtic and Rangers are also monitoring Kamara's status, as are clubs in Major League Soccer.
Zinchenko open to Napoli move
Manchester City youngster Oleksandr Zinchenko could join Napoli on loan in January, according to his agent.
The 21-year-old has struggled for game time this season, but would be willing to head to Serie A in search of regular minutes.
'Zidane to Juventus is a real possibility'
Igor Tudor believes his former team-mate Zinedine Zidane could return to Juventus as the club's manager.
Zidane walked away from Real Madrid at the end of last season, but has indicated that he is keen to return to the sidelines in the future.
'Real won't sign Ronaldo cover for the sake of it'
Real Madrid have no need to bring in cover for Cristiano Ronaldo “for the sake of it”, says Roberto Carlos, with the Blancos right to bide their time in the transfer market.
The Brazilian legend has said: “At the club, there are some very good footballers even after Cristiano Ronaldo left. The president Florentino Perez stays calm and doesn’t rush to sign players for the sake of it.”
Zappacosta registers on Napoli’s radar
Davide Zappacosta is set to be offered a route back to Italy by Napoli, according to Rai Sport.The Chelsea defender has endured a tough time in England, with regular minutes proving hard to come by, and a return to Serie A could be made in the winter window.
Butland to push for Premier League move
Jack Butland is planning to force through a Premier League transfer in January, claims The Sun.
The Stoke goalkeeper missed out on a move over the summer, amid links to Chelsea, and is frustrated to still find himself in the Championship.
Henry snubbed 'attractive offers' to take Monaco job
Thierry Henry has revealed that he turned down "some very attractive offers" before signing a three-year deal as Monaco coach.
The 41-year-old was announced as the Ligue 1 side's new boss on Saturday having previously been linked with Aston Villa and Egypt.
Man Utd remain confident on De Gea contract
Manchester United are confident that David de Gea will commit to a new contract with the club, reports the Manchester Evening News.
The Spanish goalkeeper has entered the final year of his current deal, but the Red Devils have a 12-month extension option and believe fresh terms will be agreed with a key man.
Messi rejected Man City offer to treble wages
Barcelona superstar snubbed Guardiola reunion
Lionel Messi turned down Manchester City’s offer to “triple the salary he has at Barcelona”, Khaldoon al Mubarak has revealed.
The Argentine superstar was linked with a shock switch to England back in 2016, as Pep Guardiola took the managerial reins at the Etihad Stadium.
Sandro snubs latest Juve offer
Alex Sandro has turned down the latest contract offer put to him by Juventus, claims Rai Sport, with terms of €4.3 million-a-year knocked back.
As a result, the likes of Manchester United, Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain have been presented with fresh hope in their pursuit of a long-standing target.
'Liga doesn't miss Ronaldo but wants Mourinho back'
Cristiano Ronaldo’s €100 million (£88m/$116m) move from Real Madrid to Juventus has not impacted La Liga as much as it would have done four years ago, says Javier Tebas.
The president of the Spanish top-flight has also claimed that he would like to have Pep Guardiola and Jose Mourinho working in his division again at some stage.
Madrid would welcome Marquinhos deal
Real Madrid have made the addition of a new world-class centre-half a top priority for future transfer windows, claims Marca.
Several options are being considered by the Blancos, with Paris Saint-Germain star Marquinhos and Atletico rival Jose Gimenez among their preferred choices.
Man Utd make €60m Milenkovic bid
Manchester United have tabled a €60 million bid for Fiorentina defender Nikola Milenkovic, according to La Nazione.
Jose Mourinho has made the Serbia international a top target after casting an eye over him during the international break.
'Hazard is staying at Chelsea'
Sarri expects Belgian star to stick with Blues
Maurizio Sarri has declared that Eden Hazard is staying at Chelsea, with a man being heavily linked with Real Madrid tipped to become one of the best players in the world at Stamford Bridge.
The Belgium international, who has seen talk of a switch to Spain build steadily over recent years, has kept the rumour mill ticking over with non-committal comments regarding his future.
Former Madrid & Milan star retires
Former Italy international Antonio Cassano has announced his retirement from football just a week after linking up with Serie C minnows Virtus Entella.
The former AC Milan, Inter and Real Madrid forward had been without a club since a brief pre-season training stint with Verona in July 2017, and last played an official league game in May 2016 for Sampdoria.
Man Utd ready to spend big on Ghoulam
Manchester United are prepared to spend £48 million ($63m) on Napoli left-back Faouzi Ghoulam and hand him a £100,000-a-week contract, claims RadioKissKiss.
The Red Devils remain in the market for defensive reinforcements and are determined to get deals over the line in January.
Hazard wants to work with Mourinho again
Eden Hazard has revealed that the coach he would like most to work with again is Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho.
The Chelsea attacker's future is the topic of much debate of late, with a summer move to Real Madrid appearing likely.
Monaco confirm Henry appointment
Monaco have confirmed the appointment of Thierry Henry as their new manager.
The Arsenal legend takes his first steps in football management at the club where he began his career.
Monaco hint at Henry announcement
Newcastle line up Brendan Rodgers move
Newcastle will move for Brendan Rodgers if Rafa Benitez cannot end their poor form, per the Daily Mirror.
The Magpies have managed two points from their opening eight games, and the club's hierarchy are interested in the prospect of appointing former Liverpool boss Rodgers if their form continues.
Henry set for Monaco job
Thierry Henry is set to take the Monaco job over the weekend, per the Daily Mail.
The Arsenal legend, who began his career with the principality club, is set to sign a three-year deal as he takes on his first job in management.
Lionel Messi could leave Barcelona on a free
The superstar has a clause embedded within his contract
Lionel Messi could leave Barcelona on a free transfer, per Mundo Deportivo.
Barca want one of the greatest footballers of all time to retire at Camp Nou, and plan to offer him a new deal next season, until 2022.
However, a clause comes into effect in 2020 which would allow Messi to join a "non-elite" club on a free transfer, as Xavi and Andres Iniesta did, by moving to Qatar and Japan respectively.
Man Utd plotting club-record SMS move
Manchester United are lining up a club-record bid for Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, per The Sun.
United attempted to sign the star last summer but an £80 million deal collapsed, and Jose Mourinho now wants to revive that bid, after watching the Serbia international against Montenegro.
Carvajal a target for Man United and Chelsea
Real Madrid defender Dani Carvajal is a target for both Manchester United and Chelsea, according to Don Balon.
There is a growing fear at the Spanish side that the full-back will make the jump to Old Trafford if Zinedine Zidane takes charge.
Ledesma to sign new FC Cincinnati deal
FC Cincinnati is set to sign midfielder Emmanuel Ledesma to a new deal ahead of the club's first MLS season, ESPN reports.
The 30-year-old has been a big part of the club's run in USL and is set to be rewarded with a deal to stay on in the top level.
Newcastle line up Rodgers to replace Benitez
Newcastle are considering a move for Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers should Rafa Benitez not turn things around, claims the Mirror.
Benitez has overseen a difficult start to the Premier League season, with the Magpies securing just two points from their opening eight games.
Rodgers, who like Benitez is a former Liverpool boss, has won back-to-back trebles in Scotland with Celtic.
Fekir could leave in summer without new deal
Lyon star Nabil Fekir could leave the club in the summer if he does not agree to a contract extension, according to Le10Sport.
Fekir, who nearly joined Liverpool this summer, will see his current deal expire in 2020, and the Ligue 1 side will not want to lose him for free if fresh terms are not agreed.
Allegri turns down Man Utd offer
The Juventus boss appreciated the interest, but isn't ready to leave Italy just yet
Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri has turned down an offer from Manchester United to take over as manager, reports Calciomercato.
United offered Allegri a three-year contract worth €9 million (£8m/$10m) to take over at Old Trafford, including a €200m (£176m/$232m) transfer budget, in an effort to lure the Italian to England and take over for the under-fire Jose Mourinho.
Allegri did appreciate the interest from United, however, and could explore a move to Old Trafford in the summer.
Atletico Madrid targeting Fabregas
Atletico Madrid are interested in a move for Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas, according to the Mirror.
Fabregas is in the final year of his contract, and has indicated his willingness to sign a new deal with the Blues.
But with playing time not assured at Stamford Bridge, the 31-year-old could be forced to move on in search of more minutes.
Chelsea to make £20m offer for Tonali
Chelsea are ready to make a £20 million (€23m/$26m) offer for Brescia midfielder Sandro Tonali, reports The Sun.
The Blues have joined a host of sides chasing the 18-year-old playmaker, who has impressed in Serie B this season.
Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri wanted Tonali a year ago when he was in charge at Napoli, and is ready to make a huge offer to ensure the Blues land the Italy U-19 star.
Pressure increasing on Fulham boss Jokanovic
Fulham manager Slavisa Jokanovic is under increasing pressure, according to the Mirror.
Jokanovic led the Cottagers back to the Premier League this season, but the club are currently just outside the relegation places and have the league's worst defence.
The club's hierarchy are concerned that Jokanovic's tactics are too open, and want the manager to play a more defensive style.
Marquinhos could leave PSG if he stays as a No. 6
PSG star Marquinhos will consider his future at the club if he continues being deployed as a No. 6, reports Le10Sport.
Thomas Tuchel has played the Brazilian in midfield with increasing regularity, but Marquinhos sees his future exclusively as a centre-back.
Marquinhos' entourage has already held discussions with sporting director Antero Henrique over the topic, and the 24-year-old will consider a summer exit should the situation not change.