Salford City secured their promotion to the Football League as they beat Fylde 3-0 in the National League play-off final at Wembley.
Goals from Emmanuel Dieseruvwe, Carl Piergianni and Ibou Touray clinched a second consecutive promotion for the Greater Manchester club, who are partly owned by Manchester United legends including Gary and Phil Neville, David Beckham and Ryan Giggs.
The Neville brothers, Paul Scholes, Giggs and Nicky Butt originally bought a stake in Salford back in 2014, with former team-mate Beckham purchasing his own share in January this year.
Scholes was forced to sell his stake in the club in order to become manager of Oldham Athletic earlier this season, but Beckham's intervention meant the group maintained a 60 per cent share in the Ammies, while their business partner Peter Lim holds the remaining 40 per cent.
The win over Fylde means the United greats have now led Salford to four promotions in five seasons and secured entry to the Football League for the first time in the club's 79-year history.
Salford are also the first side ever to clinch promotion from the sixth tier to League Two in back-to-back seasons.
They will now face Scholes's former employers Oldham in league action next term, as well as Sol Campbell's Macclesfield Town side.
A meeting with Manchester United would also now be possible in the Carabao Cup, as well as the FA Cup.
Their passage through to the play-off final was earned in dramatic style last week with a penalty shoot-out victory over Eastleigh at Moor Lane.
A third-place regular-season finish had originally clinched a play-off spot, with former Stoke, Birmingham and Aberdeen striker Adam Rooney rounding off the campaign as Salford's top scorer with 22 league strikes.
Fylde, meanwhile, had finished fifth, although their highly-rated striker Danny Rowe was the competition's joint-top scorer after netting 27 times.