Lazio do not have transfer agreement with Manchester City for Aleksandar Kolarov - Claudio Lotito

Italian club president claims Serbian is not heading to City...
Lazio president Claudio Lotito has drawn a sharp dividing line between Aleksandar Kolarov and Manchester City, insisting there is no agreement with the Premier League's big spenders.

It seems Lotito has had a change of heart in relation to Kolarov's possible exit, just hours after claiming he would leave for the right money.

On Wednesday he said a £19 million bid, the money he paid for Mauro Zarate last year, would see him untie Kolarov from the shackles.

However, he has now offered a contrasting view, telling Sky Sport Italia the player is not for sale.

"Kolarov? We have not put him up for sale. He is an important player and we know this," Lotito said.

"But as far as I am aware Manchester City have not made a request, neither is there an accord between us and the English club."

Our  provides the best breaking news online and our  football fan community is unmatched worldwide. Never miss a thing again!