With the official midway point of the Premier League season coming during the frenzied period of fixtures next week, we have taken the liberty of compiling what we believe to be the top 10 goals of the campaign so far.
In keeping with the nature of this year's Premier League, whilst the big teams have their fair share of goals in the list below, the likes of Bolton and Blackpool also contribute.
The list below is in chronological order but please let us know if we have missed any goals out. In the narrowly missed section below, the likes of Hatem Ben Arfa, David Silva, Fernando Torres and Nedum Onuoha can feel particularly unlucky.
1. David Jones (Wolves v Stoke, August 14, 2010) One of the most ingenious free-kicks seen anywhere in world football this season. Wolves may have had a hard time of things but this was a highlight from the opening day for Mick McCarthy's side.
2. Gareth Bale (2) (Stoke v Tottenham, August 21, 2010) Before Bale was tormenting Maicon in the Champions League, he was scoring a brace at the Britannia and whilst the first came off his face, the second was a storming volley from a Lennon cross.
3. Carlos Vela (Arsenal v Bolton, September 11, 2010) Arsenal passed Bolton to death in an impressive 4-1 win and the final goal, scored by the Mexican striker, came on the end of a 20+ pass move that had the fans at the Emirates drooling.
4. Dimitar Berbatov (2) (Manchester United v Liverpool, September 19, 2010) The moody Bulgarian enjoyed his finest hour at Old Trafford with a stunning hat-trick against Liverpool. The best of the lot was a stunning overhead kick that left Reina motionless.
5. Alex (Chelsea v Arsenal, October 3, 2010) The Brazilian defender rocketed home a free-kick in trademark style to wrap up yet another win over the Gunners.
6. Javier Hernandez (Stoke v Manchester United, October 24, 2010) The Little Pea made his mark on English football with a genius back flick header to give United the lead at Stoke, who have been on the end of three of the goals on this list.
7. Johan Elmander (Wolves v Bolton, November 13, 2010) Elmander has come to life this season and scored arguably the finest individual goal of the campaign so far with some stunning foot work.
8. Luke Varney (Blackpool v Wolves, November 20, 2010) Three minutes into yet another win for Ian Holloway's side, Varney cracked home a spectacular goal with a volley into the top corner.
9. Mark Davies (Bolton v Blackpool, November 27, 2010) The Trotters have been playing some superb stuff under Owen Coyle this season and Mark Davies' goal capped a move that had many commentators comparing Bolton to Barcelona.
10. Samir Nasri (2) (Arsenal v Fulham, December 4, 2010) Nasri, one of the front runners for player of the season, beat Fulham single handedly and his second was a fine run with an awesome finish from a tight angle.
Narrowly missing out: Hatem Ben Arfa v Everton, David Silva v Blackpool, Leighton Baines v Tottenham, Roman Pavlyuchenko v Bolton, Fernando Torres (2) v Chelsea, Nedum Onuoha v Chelsea, Tom Cleverley v West Ham, Chris Brunt v Everton, Samir Nasri(1) v Fulham.Related video articles: Top 10 Champions League group stages goals, 2010-11.