- Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 17 Premier League games against Everton (W7 D10). It’s their longest ever unbeaten run against a specific opponent in the competition.
- Everton haven’t won a league game against Liverpool at Anfield since September 1999, courtesy of Kevin Campbell’s strike. The Toffees have drawn nine and lost 10 of their visits since.
- In all competitions, Liverpool are unbeaten in 19 games against Everton (W9 D10), their longest run without defeat against their Merseyside neighbours.
- Everton have failed to score in seven of their last 11 Premier League meetings with Liverpool, netting just once in each of the other four.
- When meeting in midweek matches in the top-flight (Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday), Liverpool haven’t lost against Everton since May 1985, winning four and drawing five since. Indeed, the last two such games have resulted in 4-0 wins for the Reds.
- Liverpool have scored more 90+ minute winning goals against Everton in the Premier League than any side has against another in the competition’s history (5), with Divock Origi netting one in this exact fixture last season.
- Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 31 Premier League games (W26 D5) – if they avoid defeat here it will be their longest ever run without defeat in top-flight history.
- Everton have conceded more 90th minute Premier League goals than any other side this season (four) and have conceded a 90th minute goal in their last two matches against Norwich and Leicester.
- Liverpool manager Jürgen Klopp has won 99 of his 158 Premier League games. Victory here will see him become the second fastest manager to reach 100 wins in the competition, after José Mourinho (142 games). He would also be the fastest Liverpool manager to 100 wins in top-flight history.
- Everton have lost eight of their opening 14 league matches of a season for the first time since 2011-12 under David Moyes. In only one season in their entire history have they lost more after 14 games – 10 in the 1948-49 season.