The Bianconeri will be hoping to secure another three points when they lock horns with the relegation strugglers at the Stadio Silvio Piola on Sunday
Gemiti, Lisuzzo, Paci, Garcia
Porcari, Pesce, Rigoni
Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini
Caceres, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, De Ceglie
Juventus striker Fabio Quagliarella is available for selection on Sunday after missing the midweek victory over Cesena through suspension and will likely get the nod up front in place of Alessandro Matri, who is serving a one-game ban.
Bianconeri boss Antonio Conte has no injuries to deal with although Arturo Vidal, Claudio Marchisio and Andrea Barzagli are all one booking away from being suspended.
Meanwhile, Novara coach Attilio Tesser will be without the services of Samir Ujkani, Francesco Marianini and Jeda, who are out injured.
Defender Michel Morganella is suspended for an accumulation of yellow cards and will also miss out on Sunday's fixture.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Novara are unbeaten in their last six games at the Stadio Silvio Piola (W2 D4).
- The Serie A new boys have conceded 11 goals in their last five encounters.
- Tesser's side have lost five games by a three-goal margin this season.
- Juventus are currently riding a seven-game winning streak, outscoring their opponents 19-1 during that span.
- The Old Lady have not lost this term but have the most draws in Serie A with 14. They are 13/1 to win the game 4-0 with Paddy Power.
- The Bianconeri have only conceded 18 goals in 34 league games this season and have kept seven clean sheets in their last eight contests.