Ryan Sessegnon is fully focused on playing for Fulham amid transfer speculation linking him with a move away from Craven Cottage.
The 18-year-old has attracted a host of admirers after his performances last term lead to him being named Championship Player of the Season.
The winger scored 15 goals and bagged six assists in the league last year as Fulham clinched promotion back to the Premier League via the play-offs, overcoming Aston Villa 1-0 at Wembley.
However, Slavisa Jokanovic’s side suffered a 2-0 home defeat to Crystal Palace in their opening game of the season and Sessegnon, who will be central to Fulham's bid to cement themselves as a top-flight team, insists his concentration is set on performing for the Cottagers.
"You always see little bits and bobs when teams are linked with you, but I was always staying focused on playing for Fulham,” Sessegnon told Sky Sports .
"That's my main focus - just getting my head down and playing for Fulham."
He did concede, however, that reports suggesting he could move to a club playing in the Champions League have given him a boost.
"Of course as a young player, when you get linked to these clubs playing Champions League football, it's always flattering."
Regarding talks of a new contract at Craven Cottage, the England Under-21 international said: "I'm not aware of anything right now. I'm just playing and seeing how it goes.”
Sessegnon first featured in the Fulham side as a left-back at the age of16, but has since become noted for his pace and attacking play.
The Whites brought in a host of new signings ahead of the 2018-19 season including Andre Schurrle, Aleksandar Mitrovic and Alfie Mawson, and many pundits have tipped the Premier League new boys to perform well in the coming campaign.
Sessegnon will be looking to impress when Fulham face potential suitors Spurs on Saturday.