Pep Guardiola will be hoping a number of his Manchester City players will be fit to return for the game against Bournemouth on Saturday.
Man City Injuries
De Bruyne is targeting a return at the start of December but he will not be ready to start against Bournemouth and most probably Watford on December 4.
Ahead of the Lyon game Guardiola said Bernardo should be ready to return, though while the injuries of Gundogan (foot) and Jesus (muscle) did not sound overly serious, it could be a risk to rush them back.
Benjamin Mendy (knee) and Claudio Bravo (Achilles) are out until the New Year.
Man City Suspensions
City have no suspensions but Jefferson Lerma is banned for the Cherries.
Man City Potential Starting Line-Up
Guardiola has a number of obstacles and options to consider when picking his XI this weekend. Ederson, Kyle Walker, Aymeric Laporte, Fernandinho and David Silva are all likely or certain to play.
John Stones could well partner Laporte but it is never easy to predict, Oleksandr Zinchenko and Fabian Delph will be considered at left-back, and in midfield it is likely to be Bernardo if he is fit enough to return. If not, it is possible that Phil Foden could start.
Sergio Aguero is likely to play up front given Jesus' injury, although the Argentine was substituted on Tuesday night. Either side of him will be difficult to call. Raheem Sterling is perhaps having the best season of any City player but that would not preclude him from being rested ahead of a busy schedule, given Leroy Sane and Riyad Mahrez are such capable alternatives.
Bournemouth Team News
As well as Lerma's ban, Adam Smith is ruled out with a knee injury.
Opta Match Facts
- Manchester City have won all six Premier League matches against Bournemouth, scoring 21 goals and conceding only two.
- Bournemouth are yet to win a league match against Manchester City – in 12 previous meetings, they’ve drawn twice and lost 10.
- Bournemouth are yet to lose an away Premier League match against the reigning champion – they beat Chelsea in both the 2015-16 and 2017-18 seasons and drew with Leicester City in 2016-17.
- If Man City avoid defeat, it will be their third unbeaten run in the Premier League of 20+ games – something only Manchester United (7 times) and Arsenal (4 times) have done more often in the competition.
- The only two games Man City have failed to win in the Premier League this season have been in the only two games in which they’ve failed to score in the first half (1-1 vs Wolves, 0-0 vs Liverpool).
- Man City’s Raheem Sterling has had a hand in nine goals in five Premier League appearances against Bournemouth (7 goals, 2 assists), averaging a goal or assist every 48 minutes.
- Seven of Man City striker Sergio Aguero’s eight Premier League goals this season have come in home games. The Argentine has been involved in 23 goals in his last 14 Premier League games at the Etihad (18 goals, 5 assists).
TV Coverage and Kick-Off Time
Kick off is 15:00 GMT (10:00 ET) on Saturday but the match will not be shown live in the United Kingdom. It will be shown on NBC in the United States, and on various channels around the world.