Solari gives up on Isco
Relations between the two have been tense ever since the player refused to shake his manager's hand following a 3-0 defeat to Eibar in November, and both Chelsea and Manchester City have been put on alert by the former Malaga player's possible availability.
The 26 year-old hasn't started for Real since Solari took over in October.
Glatzel to sign first Liverpool contract
The U18's captain will put pen to paper on Wednesday when he turns 18, capping a spectacular season in the youth ranks during which he has scored 22 goals.
Glatzel trained with the first team at the club's Melwood training base earlier in the season.
Saiss a target for Atletico
Saiss has featured only sparingly for Wolves this term, despite playing a starring role as the team achieved promotion from the Championship last season.
The Moroccan joined Wolves from Anger in 2016 and is contracted until 2020.
Aluko set for China switch
The midfielder, who joined Reading in 2017 on a four-year deal, was left out of the matchday squad for the 4-0 defeat at Sheffield United on Saturday, and looks likely to have played his last game for the club.
The Chinese transfer window remains open until 28 February.
Ferguson set for new Dons deal
Ronaldo's Real exit stopped Mbappe move to the Bernabeu
The striker had wanted to play alongside Cristiano Ronaldo but after learning of the possibility that the Portuguese star could be sold the next summer, Mbappe became less interested in the deal.
The Frenchman’s father was also put off the move as he believed a Ronaldo-less Madrid would create too much pressure for his son.
Barca planning summer swoop for Gomez
The Uruguayan has enjoyed a superb season, scoring nine goal in 21 league matches, and at just 22 he has altered the attentions of Barca scouts.
Gomez nearly joined West Ham in January only for negotiations to break down regarding his wage, meaning he could be available again next summer.
Liverpool target Malcom
The Brazilian has struggled to hold down regular spot in the Barca side, but the Catalans are still keen too hold onto their man.
The French outlet claim Malcolm may have to push for a move if he wishes to leave Camp Nou this summer.
Juve was always Ramsey's first choice
Ian Rush has revealed it was Aaron Ramsey’s desire to win trophies that convinced him to sign for Juventus.
Speaking to Corriere di Torino, Rush said: “Why Juve? I spoke to him a couple weeks ago, he's always been convinced of this choice because he wants to win trophies and Juve has always been the first choice for this.
“He believes that they have more chances to win than other teams.
"He's a fantastic player, a very reserved person and the right man for the Bianconeri."
No contract distractions in Madrid
Arsenal signings have been 'bog standard average'
Many of the players acquired by Arsenal are “poor”, according to Charlie Nicholas, with a lack of productivity in the transfer market and mismanagement behind the scenes ensuring that the club remain “bog standard average”.
The former Gunners striker told Sky Sports:“The goalkeeper [Leno] has got a chance but plays behind a really bad defence. Torreira and Guendouzi, the youngster, have done okay.
“Lichtsteiner? Not good enough, don’t need him. Sokratis? The same, not been good enough."
'Salah won't swap places with Dybala'
Saudi Prince steps up £3.8bn Man Utd takeover
Red Devils to fall under new ownership?
The Saudi Crown Prince is eager to acquire control of the Red Devils from the Glazer family and hopes to be at the Old Trafford helm in time for the 2019-20 campaign.
Lustig may be leaving Celtic
Skriniar tops Man Utd wish list
West Ham to extend Nasri's stay
West Ham are planning to take up the option in Samir Nasri's short-term contract which will keep him at the London Stadium, claims Claret and Hugh.
Ribery future up in the air
Aluko the next to head for China?
Ozil in cryptic future hint
Mesut Ozil is continuing to keep everyone guessing on his Arsenal future after quoting Dennis Bergkamp in a cryptic social media post.
Questions have been asked of the German’s ongoing presence at Emirates Stadium for several weeks now.
Benfica won't prevent Jimenez departure
The Portuguese club will demand £30m from the Premier League outfit for the Mexican's services, however.
Jimenez started slowly in the English top-flight but has now notched nine goals from 26 league appearances.
Leeds tie Gotts down to new deal
The 19-year-old right-back, who can also play as a midfielder, has penned fresh terms that run through to the summer of 2022.
His contract was due to expire at the end of this season, but the Leeds hierarchy have acted swiftly to secure the future of a highly-rated young player.
Ospina considers South America
David Ospina has admitted that, although he would like to continue playing in Europe, he is open to a move back to South America, according to Radio Blu.
The Gunners will be keen to offload him in the summer and get a fee for the 30-year-old, who will have just one year remaining on his contract.
Giroud wants new Chelsea deal
The Frenchman has performed well in the Europa League this season, scoring five goals from six appearances, but has fallen behind new arrival Higuain in the pecking order.
Giroud's contract expires in the summer, but his deal contains a 12-month extension option.
Hastie warned against Leeds move
The 20-year-old winger - who is out of contract this summer - is reportedly a target for Marcelo Bielsa's high-flying Championship outfit, having scored three in his last two league games, with Sunderland also thought to be interested.
However, Robinson believes that Hastie's development would be best served by staying and playing regularly rather than going to the English second-tier and potentially featuring for U23 teams.
Rabiot edging closer to Barca agreement
The 23-year-old has reportedly agreed everything in principle with the Catalan giants after refusing to pena new contract in Paris.
He would reportedly replace Ivan Rakitic at the club and play on the left of the midfield three as Barcelona build a new generation of talent, with the capture of Frenkie De Jong to join Arthur.
De Laurentiis ready for 'war' over Koulibaly
Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis has slapped a £131m (€150m/$169.45m) price tag on Kalidou Koulibaly in an attempt to ward off interest, and will reportedly offer the defender a new deal worth £5.7m (€6.5m/$7.3m) a year, according to Calciomercato.
Manchester United, Chelsea, Paris Saint-Germain and Juventus are just a handful of the clubs to have been credited with an interest in the Senegalese centre-back, but Napoli are determined to take the same stance as they did with Brazilian midfielder Allan.
Since losing Jorginho to Chelsea, the Serie A side have rebuffed any and all enquiries over their star players, scaring PSG off Allan with a massive price tag as they seek to build a side to challenge Juventus domestically on a consistent basis.
Romero to stay at United despite offers
However, despite making just four appearances in all competitions, the goalkeeper has been told by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer that he is a valued member of the squad and wants to stay on.
De Ligt to follow De Jong to Barca
Barca have already reached a €75 million (£65m/$85m) agreement with the Eredivisie side over De Jong, and De Ligt is a similarly hot prospect, with a plethora of big clubs circling for the centre-back's signature.
"De Ligt would also like to go, I talked to him several times and with both of them," Onana said.
Arsenal want Havertz to replace Ozil
The Gunners are hoping to replace their German playmaker with a teenager earning rave reviews in the Bundesliga.
The Gunners have reportedly been watching the 19-year-old attacking midfielder - who stands at 6'2" - who has scored 11 goals and registered six assists in 28 appearances across all competitions this season.
The young German has earned comparisons to Ozil himself, along with the likes of Toni Kroos and Michael Ballack, as he is also able to operate in a deeper role or even as a wide playmaker, such is his versatility.
Spurs likely to sign Andersen
While United have the defender at the bottom of their central defender shortlist, he is a top priority for Spurs, who have reportedly already made contact.
The 22-year-old Dane has played in all but one of Sampdoria's league fixtures this season, taking the club to within six points of the top four.
Gueye hopes PSG come back for him
The defensive midfielder was the subject of interest from PSG, who were in desperate need of central midfield players, before their eventual capture of Leandro Paredes from Zenit St. Petersburg.
However, the Senegalese remains hopeful that the Parisian club retain an interest in his services, and that he might be able to join them sooner rather than later.
LAFC add youngster Batista
The 20-year-old centre-back joined the club on trial and will reportedly sign a permanent deal after impressing.
Batista left Portland Timbers 2 in December and has racked up 43 USLC appearances in his short career so far, scoring once.
Biglia to sign or be sold
The 33-year-old is thought to be keen to extend his terms and pen a new contract, but if negotiations break down over the deal then the club will look to offload him at the end of this season rather than risk losing him on a free.
However, Milan head coach Gennaro Gattuso rates the veteran highly and, with both parties keen to continue their existing relationship, a deal is likely to be struck before the end of the current campaign.
Koulibaly 'pleased' with mounting transfer interest
The 27-year-old has been linked with the likes of Manchester United in recent days and Napoli have reportedly set a massive price-tag on their star man.
"I am pleased that many teams follow me, but I want to demonstrate on the field that I am at the level of the greatest and I want to show it in the future," he told Rai Sports on Friday.
Galaxy interested in Bologna's Gonzalez
Nagbe could remain with Atlanta United
Despite continued issues between player and club, Darlington Nagbe could remain with Atlanta United this season.
The Atlanta Journal Constitution claims the midfielder loves living in the city and, despite being sent home early from preseason camp, may opt to remain with the defending MLS Cup winners for the 2019 season.
Nagbe showed up late to the preseason and was sent packing, sparking speculation that he was either trying to force a trade - his former coach Caleb Porter is back in MLS with the Columbus Crew in Nagbe's native Ohio - or that the club was simply trying to send a message to the player ahead of the season.
Allegri coy on Icardi links
Massimiliano Allegri refused to be drawn in on links to Mauro Icardi, saying he doesn't pay much attention to the transfer market and assesments of the forward should be left up to Inter.
The Argentine has been in the headlines constantly in recent weeks, but the Juventus boss says he trusts his club to make the right decisions when it comes time to purchase players.
"I don't know anything about the market. I prefer to go to the beach in the summer! The club takes care of the players and makes them available," he told reporters following Friday's comfortable win over Frosinone.
"Icardi is a forward who can score goals, but I leave the assessments to [Inter boss Luciano] Spalletti, who coaches him and knows him better."
TFC and Genk to hold Pozuelo talks
The Toronto Sun reports that TFC GM Ali Curtis will be in New York to meet with officials from the Belgian side on Saturday.
The Reds are still looking for a replacement for Sebastian Giovinco and view Pozuelo, who has made it clear he would like a move, as the ideal target.
Man Utd plot £70m move for Sancho
Old Trafford outlet to make shock bid for Dortmund star
The Sun claims the Premier League side will try to lure the 18-year-old sensation back to England and offer the German side £70 million ($90m), 15 per cent of which would go to his former team Manchester City.
The three-time England international joined Dortmund in 2017 and has scored nine times and set up a further 17 in 41 appearances.
Barca to offer Alba five-year extension
Barcelona will enter talks with Jordi Alba over a new contract after successfully tying Ernesto Valverde to a new deal.
The 29-year-old’s contract expires in 2020 and Sport reports that the Catalan side see him as an irreplaceable part of the team.
Having confirmed Valverde’s extension, they will soon open talks over a new five-year contract for the Spain international left-back.
Ozil refusing to leave Arsenal on loan
Midfielder determined to leave on permanent deal
Ozil’s days with the Gunners appear to be numbered after being left out of the squad for Thursday’s defeat at BATE Borisov in the Europa League.
Arsenal are already looking to get rid of the Germany international but his £350,000-per-week wages are making it difficult to find a new club. The north London outfit are prepared to send him on loan and pay a smaller portion of his wages, but the 30-year-old does not want a temporary switch, having already knocked back one to Paris Saint-Germain in January.
Rabiot chooses Barcelona
France midfielder set to snub Liverpool interest
The France international has his choice of clubs as he is allowed to leave PSG for free once his contract expires at the end of the season.
Napoli to demand €150m for Koulibaly
Not only will the Italian side demand a gargantuan fee, but they are ready to up his salary to €6.5 million a year.