Ndombele signs Lyon extension
Lyon midfielder Tanguy Ndombele has signed a one-year contract extension that will keep him at the club until 2023.
The France U-21 international has emerged as a target for several clubs across Europe, including PSG, Tottenham and Roma.
Emery rejects Ozil rift reports
Arsenal coach Unai Emery is adamant that reports claiming he Mesut Ozil do not get on are false and saluted the German's focus following international retirement.
At his news conference ahead of Saturday's trip to Newcastle United, Emery looked to end all the speculation, insisting his relationship with Ozil is fine.
Former Argentina boss Martino on Mexico's manager list
With Tuca Ferretti potentially staying with Tigres, Tata Martino, currently with Atlanta United but previously the Argentina boss, is on Mexico's list of potential managers, according to TyC Sports.
The report emerged the same day that Radio La Red reported former Colombia manager Jose Pekerman would take over Atlanta United in January.
Martino has also been linked with vacated head coaching role with Mexico's rivals, the United States.
Puel unaware if Maguire has release clause
Claude Puel says he does not know if Harry Maguire has a release clause in his new Leicester City contract.
The defender recently penned a new five-year contract after spending the summer linked to Manchester United, following a strong World Cup.
Rumours continue to link Maguire to United, and while Puel is uncertain if the defender has a release clause, he is unconcerned about such talk.
Rui Fonte excited for chance to play with brother again
On-loan forward Rui Fonte is happy for the chance to play with his brother, Jose, once more.
Rui Fonte joined Lille on a season-long loan from Fulham at the Ligue 1 transfer deadline
🎙 Rui #Fonte: "I played with my big brother, José, for five months at Crystal Palace ... Now we have the chance to play together again; off the field he's the big brother, but on the field we're team-mates." ❤️ pic.twitter.com/MNpEti3nmK— LOSC Lille EN (@LOSC_EN) September 13, 2018
Emery demands new Arsenal deal for Monreal
Nacho Monreal deserves to extend his stay at Arsenal beyond this season, according to boss Unai Emery.
Spain defender Monreal has started three Premier League matches under Emery, crucially scoring the equaliser to set up a maiden Arsenal win for the former Paris Saint-Germain coach as West Ham were beaten 3-1 last month.
The 32-year-old confirmed this week that he is in talks with the Emirates Stadium hierarchy and Emery is keen to keep his countryman aboard.
James could return to Real Madrid
James Rodriguez could return to Real Madrid rather than sign a permanent deal at Bayern Munich, kicker reports.
The Colombia international is expected to move to Munich next summer when his loan deal expires, but now it seems that he might rejoin his old club as Bayern could decide not to activate his €42m (£37m/$49m) release clause.
Silva expects to leave Man City in 2020
Spain star dreams of Las Palmas move
David Silva says he expects to leave Manchester City in two years, and hopes to play for Las Palmas before he ends his career.
The midfielder joined from Valencia in 2010 and has been a pivotal player for the Premier League side. However, at 32, he feels he is winding down and does not expect to last much longer in England.
"For City, two more seasons - what's left on my contract. After that, I don't know. It depends how I feel physically and mentally," he told BBC Sport.
"I've always said that I'd like to play for Las Palmas - my local team."
Man City scout Cyprien and Fekir
Manchester City have sent scouts to France to take a closer look at Nice midfielder Wylan Cyprien, Le10Sport claims.
Representatives of the Premier League side attended Nice's recent win over Lyon last week to see how the 23-year-old has progressed since returning from a cruciate ligament injury in January, while they were also there to have a look at Nabil Fekir and Ferland Mendy.
Real Madrid boss Lopetegui meets with Herrera
Real Madrid coach Julen Lopetegui met with Porto midfielder Hector Herrera to discuss a potential move, according to AS.
The midfielder has been courted by Inter and Roma recently and is out of contract at the end of season.
Former Porto coach Lopetegui returned to Portugal this week for a brief holiday and met with the 28-year-old to talk about him moving to the Spanish capital next year.
Man Utd will be fine if Pogba goes - Neville
Gary Neville is confident Manchester United can survive the loss of Paul Pogba.
The midfielder continues to face criticism and speculation surrounding a move away from Old Trafford have not gone away since the transfer window closed.
But Neville says United should consider letting him go if they can get most of the money they paid for him back.
“Paul, if you want to go play somewhere else, let's make that work for you because Manchester United will be fine, don't worry about that," he said.
“The owner in me would do what United are doing at the moment, saying he is not for sale. They have to protect their asset but privately they might be doing a deal because they want to get their £90 million back."
Negredo poised for UAE move
Former Manchester City striker Alvaro Negredo is set for a move to the UAE, AS reports.
Despite starting the season well with Besiktas, his future remains uncertain and Al-Nasr are monitoring the situation.
Chelsea could lose Fabregas for free
Serie A giants want Cesc
Cesc Fabregas could potentially leave Chelsea on a free transfer, the Express reports.
Competition for places in the Blues' midfield is fierce, and the Spaniard could be a high-profile victim of Maurizio Sarri's new regime.
Inter and AC Milan are both circling the former Arsenal and Barcelona man, whose contract is up next June, though a January move could be possible.
Atletico Madrid turned down €80m Man Utd approach for Lucas
Atletico Madrid turned down an offer of €80 million from Manchester United for Lucas Hernandez, Marca reports.
The Spanish outfit were tempted by an offer from the Old Trafford club but the World Cup-winning defender did not move.
Barcelona and Real Madrid were also interested in the 22-year-old.
Loftus-Cheek: January move possible
Ruben Loftus-Cheek says has admitted he could leave Chelsea in January.
The England international was on loan at Crystal Palace last season but has only had two brief Premier League appearances for Chelsea so far this term.
And although he is concentrating on getting his place in Maurizio Sarri's team, Loftus-Cheek says a move in the next window could happen.
Barcelona have first refusal on Atletico star Saul
Barcelona will be given the opportunity to sign Saul from Atletico Madrid ahead of any rivals for his signature, according to Mundo Deportivo.
The Catalan side have long been interested in Saul and agreed a deal with Atleti to get first refusal on "two youth players" when they sold David Villa to the capital club in 2013.
One of those was the 23-year-old midfielder. who has been attracting a lot of interest recently, and the other is said to have been Javier Manquillo, who was sent out on loan before moving to Newcastle last year.
Ramsey could join AC Milan for free
Aaron Ramsey could be on his way out of Arsenal to join AC Milan next summer, Sport Mediaset reports.
The midfielder is in talks over a new contract before his current one expires at the end of the season, but he is waiting to hear chief executive Ivan Gazidis' plans.
Gazidis has been asked to join the Milan board amid their change in ownership and Ramsey is open to joining him in Italy.
How Chelsea missed out on signing Mbappe
Blues upset forward's mother after trial
Chelsea missed out on the chance to sign Kylian Mbappe after taking him on trial in 2012.
The Blues got ahead of Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid to take a look at the attacker who would go on to become football's most expensive teenager and a World Cup winner.
However, they messed up the opportunity by asking him to come back for a second trial, prompting a superb but prophetic response from Mbappe's mother.
Barcelona silence worries Frenkie de Jong
Frenkie de Jong is nervous that his potential move to Barcelona may be slipping away, claims Mundo Deportivo.
The Catalan side made an approach for the 21-year-old midfielder throughout the summer but Ajax refused to sell him.
Although the club are said to be keeping in touch with Ajax, De Jong has not heard from Barca and is worried about the silence despite interest from Paris Saint-Germain and Tottenham.
Mourinho ‘thinks the world’ of Man Utd starlet Rashford – Southgate
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho is a big fan of striker Marcus Rashford, England boss Gareth Southgate has assured.
Southgate, however, has said that he understands why the forward isn't regularly used at Old Trafford.
Hart: I respect Guardiola's honesty - not his opinion
Joe Hart says he respected Pep Guardiola's honesty when he dropped him from the Manchester City team, but feels criticism of his playing style overlooks "what actually counts".
The West Ham goalkeeper left Manchester City in the summer after failing to impress the Spaniard.
RB Leipzig in for PSG youngster
RB Leipzig will move to sign PSG right-back Colin Dagba, according to L'Equipe.
The defender has started three games for the Ligue 1 champions this season in the absence of Dani Alves, and is under contract until 2020.
PSG want to tie him down on a longer deal, however.
Real Madrid have €372m available to sign a Galactico
Los Blancos eyeing up record swoop
Real Madrid have €372m (£332m/$432m) available to make a gigantic signing to replace Cristiano Ronaldo, AS reports.
Julen Lopetegui's side lost their star man in the summer and did not replace him, though they have €190m available in funds plus another €182m available in credit that could allow them to complete a record-breaking swoop.
Kylian Mbappe and Neymar, both of PSG, are two reputed targets.
Man United have offered €112m for Varane
Manchester United have already offered €112 million (£100m/$130m) for Raphael Varane and are expected to come back in with an even bigger offer in the winter, according to Don Balon.
The French defender heads Jose Mourinho's wishlist, but Madrid won't let him go easily.
Growing MLS lured Perez
Former Fiorentina prospect Josh Perez says the growth and innovation in MLS is what helped him make up his mind to join LAFC.
Speaking to MLSsoccer.com, the 20-year-old said: "“You have some teams in Europe and you have some teams in MLS. My thing was that MLS is growing, it is innovating itself. I think I could be a nice possibility for me.”
Perez made the move to LAFC last month.
Tata to decide future in the coming days
Atlanta United coach Tata Martinez says he will decide his future in the next 15-20 days.
The former Barcelona boss told Colombia's Carocol Radio: "I have to resolve my future. In the next 15 or 20 days, I have to determine whether I continue here for two more years or not."
Martinez also denied having contact with Colombia or Argentina over their managing their national sides.
Herrera to join Lopetegui at Madrid
Mexico midfielder Hector Herrera may be set to join back up with former manager Julen Lopetegui at Real Madrid, according to Univision.
The 28-year-old played under the current Madrid boss and could sign on pre-contract that would put him on a free at the end of the season.
Inter eye moves for Martial and Lozano
The Serie A side wants both promising attackers
Inter Milan are interested in signing Anthony Martial and Hirving Lozano, according to Tuttosport (via CalcioMercato)
Martial is currently on the outside looking in under Jose Mourinho, but, with his contract set to expire in 2019, the French winger remains a top transfer target of several clubs.
Lozano, meanwhile, has seen his stock skyrocket since scoring against Germany at the World Cup, prompting plenty of links away from PSV.
Rashford to fight for place at Man Utd
The English forward, who will miss the club's next three games due to suspension, has yet to truly lock down a consistent starting role under Jose Mourinho.
However, Rashford "loves the club" and has not yet given up on trying to prove himself at Old Trafford.
Chelsea and Arsenal failed to sign Mbappe
Mbappe visited Chelsea in 2011 for a stay which included meetings with Didier Drogba, while Arsene Wenger flew to France in an effort to sign the young forward.
By 2015, Manchester City, Manchester United and Liverpool had joined the race, but Mbappe opted for Monaco before sealing his move to PSG.
PSG after Wolves' Neves
Wolves midfielder Ruben Neves has drawn the attention of Paris Saint-Germain, according to Calcio Mercato.
The former Porto midfielder moved to England last season and helped Wolves seal a spot in the Premier League.
Neves is under contract with Wolves through 2023.
Little progress made on Rabiot extension
Adrien Rabiot and Paris Saint-Germain remain at odds over a new contract, according to ESPN.
The French midfielder's contract is set to expire at the end of the year, but there has been little progress on an extension.
Liverpool, Juventus and Chelsea are among the clubs said to be interested in making a move for the midfielder.