The 51-year-old coach has expressed dismay at referee Mark Halsey's handling of the matter but says he is ready to go forward and put the incident in the past
McManaman has come under the microscope after forcing the Magpies' January signing from the pitch with a knee-high tackle on March 17, but escaped punishment both during and after the match.
And Pardew insists referee Mark Halsey and his assistants failed to correctly handle the situation, citing their lack of familiarity with each other as the prime issue.
"I feel particularly aggrieved, I think, about the fact we haven't got professional linesmen in the Premier League, with the money and finance we have," Pardew said in a press conference on Thursday.
"That should be a team. I'd be very interested to know how often Mark Halsey, the referee, has worked with the two linesmen on the day, because I think they should have a team that travel around together and work together and therefore can trust each other 100 per cent, because that's where it fell down."
The Newcastle boss also went on to say that the Latics have not offered an apology for the episode, but insists despite his dismay that his side are ready to move on from what happened.
"No I don't think so, and I've been a little bit surprised with the manager and the chairman's comments about that it was a fair challenge," he told reporters.
"I think everyone else can see that it wasn't, but that's opinions, and I can understand them wanting to defend their player.
"It'd be interesting to know what their opinion would've been if it was Cheickh Tiote on [James] McCarthy, their outstanding young midfield player, but it is what it is.
"It's done, and we move on to another game."
Wigan boss Roberto Martinez had previously admitted his frustration at the attention generated by the challenge, labelling it as a "football incident."
"It was a challenge with no real intent. It was an unfortunate incident that happens on a football pitch. I think we've been talking too much about it and it's a bit unfair on a young man to have to suffer that," he said.
Despite the force of the tackle, Haidara has avoided serious injury, and Pardew confirmed the 20-year-old could return in time to face Benfica in the Europa League quarter-final first leg.
"Fortunately for us it doesn't look too bad," he continued. "He won't make this weekend.
"Fingers crossed he could be playing Benfica because we're missing our two first choice full-backs this weekend and that's a bit of a blow for us."