The Congolese defender was the subject of a bid from an unnamed Russian club after a €14m January move to Loftus Road, but is pleased the London club rejected the offerChris Samba has revealed his joy at staying at QPR with his family after the struggling Premier League club reportedly rejected a bid from an unnamed Russian club.
Harry Redknapp has claimed his side turned down a "massive offer" for the defender in February, but the Hoops stood firm and are now looking up the table following a 2-1 win over Southampton on Saturday.
The 28-year-old is happy to remain in the capital with his loved ones nearby, and says he has no intention of returning to Russia where he had been subjected to racism from rival supporters at games.
"All the money in the world cannot make you happy if you don't have your family with you," he told reporters.
"I came back to be with my family. Life needs to have both sides - enjoy your football and have your loved ones close to you.
"I have no plans to go back to Russia."
While QPR are on the brink of an exit from the top flight, Samba insists he is fully committed to the club and will not make any decisions about his future until the end of the season.
"I'm a Rangers player and I will give 100 per cent to this club," he added. "People have said to me if Rangers go down it could be a springboard to another move. Maybe that's true but I don't think like that."