Arsenal fans are set to take the club's hierarchy to task at their annual general meeting after a satirical flyer was handed out to supporters, with chief executive Ivan Gazidis the main target.
With the club sat ninth in the Premier League table following an indifferent start to the new campaign, the losses to Norwich and Schalke within the last five days have led disgruntled fans to distributing the spoof leaflet.
|CHAMPIONS LEAGUE LATEST
|25/1||Arsenal are 25/1 with Paddy Power to win the Champions League this season
The flyer lists six criteria to become a member of the Arsenal board, with rising ticket prices and a lack of improvement on the pitch given notable exposure. It reads:
"1. Ensure best players are sold each summer.
2. Punish fans in the pocket (again).
3. Keep on that top 4 is a trophy.
4. Spin about the club's ambition.
5. Gamble by placing all eggs in the FFP basket, with no plan B.
6. No silverware required. Package: £2.15m PER YEAR."
The leaflet then finishes on the line "ever get the feeling that you're being ripped off?"