Stoke City defender Ryan Shawcross has dismissed reports of a move to either Liverpool or Manchester United.
Rafa Benetiz had been linked with a move for the 21-year-old, and Sir Alex Ferguson had also been mooted as another admirer, but Shawcross dismissed those rumours.
He told the Stoke Sentinel: "It doesn't bother me. If you look in the papers, every day there's a different player linked to every club.
"No one has made a bid and nothing has happened, so as far as I am concerned, I am a Stoke player and no one has told me differently.
"There's nothing going on. Someone has written something in the paper and then everyone has jumped on the bandwagon.
"It happens to a lot of players, but I am a Stoke player."
Shawcross began his career at Old Trafford and United boss Ferguson was at the Britannia Stadium to witness Saturday's 2-0 win over Burnley as he looks to bolster his defensive options in light of injury concerns over Nemanja Vidic and Rio Ferdinand.
Shawcross appreciates the help he received at Old Trafford in his career but also had kind words for his current boss, Tony Pulis.
He continued: "The coaching staff there (at United) have made me who I am and I thank them wholeheartedly, but I also have to give a lot of thanks to Tony Pulis.
"He took a risk on me. I was a nobody when he took me on board, and he has turned me into a Premier League player."
John Silk, Goal.com