Blatter has dismissed the allegations which came from Lord Triesman and the Sunday Times last month in which some ExCo members allegedly used unethical means in bid races
Fifa president Sepp Blatter dismissed claims of corruption in relation to statements made by England's former 2018 World Cup bid chief Lord David Triesman and the Sunday Times newspaper at an extraordinary press conference on Monday following an Executive Committee meeting.
- Furious Blatter storms out of Fifa conference
- Bin Hammam to appeal Fifa decision
- Valcke: Qatar bribery email is genuine
Triesman, earlier this month, made allegations against Nicolas Leoz (Paraguay), Ricardo Texeira (Brazil), Worawi Makudi (Thailand), Jack Warner (Trinidad and Tobago) in relation to the 2018 bid process which went to Russia ahead of England.
The Sunday Times newspaper alleged Issa Hayatou and Jacques Anouma were allegedly paid money to vote for 2022 candidate and bid winners Qatar.
Addressing the press in Zurich, Blatter said: "The ExCo of Fifa was very pleased to receive the report of the Football Association regarding the allegations made on May 10 by Lord David Triesman at the House of Commons against four Fifa ExCo members.
"And we were happy that we can confirm there are no elements in this report which would even prompt any proceedings.
"But for the sake of transparency Fifa and the FA, we have agreed that a comprehensive summary of this report made by James Dingemans on behalf of the FA would be published. The summary can be read on FIFA.com.
"Furthermore we were happy that we have not received any evidence whatsoever from the Sunday Times or from any announced whistleblower with regards to allegations made against other members of the ExCo. Therefore the same - what shall we do with this elements and these reports - nothing."
Questioned on whether there would be changes to Qatar hosting the 2022 World Cup, Blatter said things would go ahead as planned.
"And the World Cup 2022 is not touched by that. Same with the World Cup 2018," he added.
Blatter also stated that Japan would host the Club World Cup this December despite current infrastructural damage.
"Concerning the ExCo just passed, one or the other information, one or the other information of importance, Japan will definitely organise the Fifa Club World Cup in December. Remember I met with the Prime Minister and Minister of Sports and got a letter from the Minister of Health, and I'll be happy after having been two years in the United Arab Emirates that made a good, a very good organisation, that they are now back in Japan," he said.