Fenerbahce vice-president Ali Koc has questioned the ejection of the team from the Champions League earlier in the season amid allegations of match-fixing.
Having been replaced in the competition by fellow Turkish side Trabzonspor in August, Fenerbahce have in recent months pressed for financial compensation of €45 million, according to the BBC.
Mr. Koc on Tuesday spoke publicly on the situation, claiming that both UEFA and the Turkish Football Federation worked together to keep Fener out of Europe's premier club competition.
"Uefa and the Turkish Football Federation (TFF) blocked Fenerbahce from joining the Champions League. TFF gave secret information about the investigation to Uefa and they gave Fenerbahce an extrajudicial punishment. This is embarrassing for Turkey," Mr. Koc said, according to Goal.com Turkey.
"The whole investigation campaign destroyed Fenerbahce. They [Uefa] said we were banned from the Champions League because of match-fixing, because the TFF declared there was match-fixing."
The vice-president also suggested that Uefa had made amendments to documents published initially by the TFF involving Fenerbahce's participation in the Champions League.
"The TFF published the document on the [club] website, but changes were made by Uefa."
Fenerbahce are currently in first place in the Turkish Super Lig, three points clear of Galatasaray.