The new FIFA chief wants to unite the Korean peninsula through football and is hoping to organise a game between the nations to ease cross-border tensions
Wednesday, April 27, 2016
- Ranieri: I'm still the man Greece fired!
- Vardy marvels at Leicester feat
- Kane: Chelsea over-celebrated draw
- Leicester: the greatest story of all time!
- WATCH: Casillas blunder costs Porto
- Mourinho: Ranieri won my title!
- Simeone slaps Atletico official
- 'Vardy turned up to training still drunk'
- CARTOON: The Leicester after-party
- Ranieri: Who's the loser now, Jose?