The new FIFA chief wants to unite the Korean peninsula through football and is hoping to organise a game between the nations to ease cross-border tensions
Wednesday, April 27, 2016
- REVEALED: Pepe's toughest opponent
- Ranieri: I'm still the man Greece fired!
- Vardy marvels at Leicester feat
- Leicester: the greatest story of all time!
- WATCH: Casillas blunder costs Porto
- Hummels denies asking to join Bayern
- COMMENT: Tired Barca close in on title
- Kane: Chelsea over-celebrated draw
- Ronaldo 'almost there' for City clash
- Hiddink knocked over in mass brawl