Keep right up to speed with the latest odds and analysis with our worldwide team of experts bringing you the best value from South Africa...
World Cup 2010 is set to be the biggest sports betting event ever with an expected £1.5 billion due to be staked on the tournament. Together with Goal.com's exclusive betting partner Titan Bet we'll be bringing you the latest news, odds and analysis direct from South Africa from today until the conclusion of the tournament on July 11th.
World Cup Bet of the Day - Updated Daily
Odds, analysis and local insight from Goal.com's worldwide team of writers
* July 11th - Netherlands - Spain
* July 10th - Uruguay - Germany
* July 7th - Germany - Spain
* July 6th - Uruguay - Netherlands
* July 3rd - Paraguay - Spain
* July 3rd - Argentina - Germany
* July 2nd - Uruguay - Ghana
* July 2nd - Netherlands - Brazil
* June 29th - Spain - Portugal
* June 29th - Paraguay - Japan
* June 28th - Brazil - Chile
* June 28th - Netherlands - Slovakia
* June 27th - Argentina - Mexico
* June 27th - Germany - England
* June 26th - United States - Ghana
* June 26th - Uruguay - South Korea
* June 25th - Chile - Spain
* June 25th - Switzerland - Honduras
* June 25th - Portugal - Brazil
* June 25th - North Korea - Cote d'Ivoire
* June 24th - Cameroon - Netherlands
* June 24th - Denmark - Japan
* June 24th - Slovakia - Italy
* June 24th - Paraguay - New Zealand
* June 23rd - Ghana - Germany
* June 23rd - Australia - Serbia
* June 23rd - Slovenia - England
* June 23rd - United States - Algeria
* June 22nd - Greece - Argentina
* June 22nd - Nigeria - South Korea
* June 22nd - France - South Africa
* June 22nd - Mexico - Uruguay
* June 21st - Spain - Honduras
* June 21st - Chile - Switzerland
* June 21st - Portugal - North Korea
* June 20th - Brazil - Cote d'Ivoire
* June 20th - Italy - New Zealand
* June 20th - Slovakia - Paraguay
* June 19th - Cameroon - Denmark
* June 19th - Ghana - Australia
* June 19th - Netherlands - Japan
* June 18th - England - Algeria
* June 18th - Slovenia - United States
* June 18th - Germany - Serbia
* June 17th - France - Mexico
* June 17th - Greece - Nigeria
* June 17th - Argentina - South Korea
* June 16th - South Africa - Uruguay
* June 16th - Spain - Switzerland
* June 16th - Honduras - Chile
* June 15th - Brazil - North Korea
* June 15th - Cote d'Ivoire - Portugal
* June 15th - New Zealand - Slovakia
* June 14th - Italy - Paraguay
* June 14th - Japan - Cameroon
* June 14th - Netherlands - Denmark
* June 13th - Germany - Australia
* June 13th - Serbia - Ghana
* June 13th - Algeria - Slovenia
* June 12th - England - USA
* June 12th - Argentina - Nigeria
* June 12th - South Korea - Greece
* June 11th - Uruguay - France
* June 11th - South Africa - Mexico
Fun, entertaining and most importantly packed with value
* Webb Analysis - The stats behind final referee Howard Webb
* Who Are The Favourites Now? A Beatles fabtastic countdown
* Top Five Semi-Final Tips - Snap up some value for the final knock-out games
* Golden Shoe contenders - We round up the hotshots all in with a kicking chance of the prize
* Who Are The Favourites From The Great Eight? Another poptastic rundown
* Top Five Value Bets For The Quarter Finals - David Villa to score first...
* June 29th - Who Will Be In Charge Of England Next? - Don Fabio is under major pressure...
* June 26th - Who Are The Favourites From The Last 16?
* June 18th - Who Are The Favourites Now ? - A poptastic countdown of the contenders
* The Very Best England Specials - Wayne Rooney to see red anyone?
* Golden Gloves Contenders - Favourites & Outsiders For Best Goalkeeper
* Top 10 Favourites For The World Cup - All you need about the favs
* Top Goalscorer - Favourites and outsiders - David Villa at 8.50
* Top 10 Best Value World Cup Bets - Take advantage of some value right now
* Top 10 Home Before The Postcards Bets - Anyone for an early bath?
* Top Five African Bets - Ivory Coast to beat Portugal at 3.20 for starters?
* Top Five Worst Value Bets - Tempting but likely to leave you out of pocket
* How England, Spain, Brazil and Argentina match up - Fascinating material
Blog - Updated Twice a week
The mysterious JD keeps us abreast of his lucrative betting activities
* July 11th - Paul the octopus is showing us up!
* July 1st - Cleaning up in the last 16 and why England will never win a tea cup
* June 26th - New Zealand's heroes could teach France a lesson
* June 22nd - Treble joy and why Prince Charles could manage England
* June 19th - Nigeria made Greece look like Brazil 1970
* June 16th - Forget about vuvuzelas and do your homework instead
* World Cup fever has struck and I'm in luck!
* A World Cup betting proposal to tempt you
Ask The Bookie
Goal.com's betting and odds expert David Mole exclusive weekly column
* Betting on knock out World Cup matches - The Golden Rules
* Understanding betting odds - All you need whether you are for fractions or decimals.
* How to get value from a bookmaker's sign up bonus
* Insider Tips on how to make money out of the World Cup
* Save your money and don't back England
Exclusive insight from Goal.com's worldwide team of experts combined with the latest odds from Titan Bet
* Brazil - At 5.50 the five times winners are second favourites
* England - The Three Lions are in the mix at 7.0. Can Don Fabio do it for England?
* Germany - A tasty 17.0. The Germans are always there or thereabouts.
* Netherlands - Priced at 13.0 Oranje are the dark horses for many
* South Africa - On home soil Bafana Bafana are 4.25 to make it out of the group.
* Spain - La Roja are the favourites at 5.0. Will they live up to the hype?
Betting Group Previews
What to look out for and put your money on in the first phase
* Group A - France, Mexico, South Africa, Uruguay
* Group B - Argentina, Greece, Nigeria, South Korea
* Group C - Algeria, England, Slovenia, USA
* Group D - Australia, Germany, Ghana, Serbia
* Group E - Cameroon, Denmark, Holland, Japan
* Group F - Italy, New Zealand, Paraguay, Slovakia
* Group G - Brazil, Ivory Coast, North Korea, Portugal
* Group H - Chile, Honduras, Spain, Switzerland
If betting is all new to you then don't worry as Goal.com guides you through the easy process of signing up, playing along and making money!
* How to get started with football betting
* Top 10 essential betting terms you must know
Place a bet now on the World Cup with Goal.com's official betting partner Titan Bet