The game at Old Trafford marked the return to first team action of the striker after serving his 10-game ban for biting Branislav Ivanovic last season.
With the Uruguay international expected to be in the Liverpool side lining up against Sunderland as he makes his first appearance in the Premier League this season, Betway are offering an exclusive offer to Goal readers.
If Luis Suarez scores the first goal of the game then Betway will refund losing bets on the outright match result market, up to £25. To take advantage of this offer sign up through Goal and place your bet before kick off. Full terms and conditions are below.
Brendan Rodgers’ side are made 13/20 (1.65) to win the match with Betway while the home side are 9/2 (5.50) outsiders and the draw is available at 5/2 (3.50) with the same firm.
With Liverpool so well fancied by the bookmakers, Sunderland are available at 3/1 (4.0) on a Draw No Bet basis and 11/10 (2.10) on the double chance market.
Caretaker boss Kevin Ball will hope that he can turn around a poor start for the home side which has seen them claim just one point from their opening five games, including both of their home matches, although under his stewardship they did secure a 2-0 victory over Peterborough in the Capital One Cup.
Liverpool’s good league form halted in dramatic fashion against Southampton last week and The Stadium of Light hasn’t been a happy hunting ground for them in recent years. In their last four away games against the Black Cats they’ve only won only once, drawing one and losing twice.
Both of those victories for Sunderland came by a 1-0 scoreline, as did Liverpool’s defeat against Southampton and the midweek cup defeat and a repeat on Sunday afternoon is priced at 9/1 (10.0).
Suarez’s return to the first team could give Liverpool the boost they need to continue their impressive start to the season, especially in the absence of the impressive Phillippe Coutinho, whose absence was keenly felt at Anfield last Saturday.
Despite missing plenty of matches due to his poor disciplinary record in the last campaign, the 26-year-old notched 23 Premier League goals, with nine of them the first of the game and punters could be rewarded if the Uruguay international is quick out of the blocks on Sunday afternoon.
If Luis Suarez scores the first goal of the game then Betway will refund losing bets on the win-draw-win market, up to £25.
|MONEY BACK SPECIAL
|Suarez's Premier League return
|If Luis Suarez scores the first goal of the game then Betway will refund losing bets on the win-draw-win market, up to £25.|
Sign up with Betway for a free bet of up to £50
• Offer applies to first qualifying bet on the Win/Draw/Win market only from new Betway customers signing up through the specified article on Goal.com
• Minimum refund: 5 GBP (or equivalent)
• Maximum refund: 25 GBP (or equivalent)
• Applies to single, pre-match bets
• One Free Bet, per customer. Highest bet matched
• Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers on this event
• Real money bets only
• Refund credited in the form of a Free Bet token
• Free Bet will be credited within 48 hours of the match ending
*Accounts registered in the following countries will not be eligible for this offer: Armenia, Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Romania, Russian Federation and Ukraine.
Free Bet Terms
• Free Bet valid for 30 days after date of issue
• Free Bet is non-refundable and must be used in its entirety as a single transaction/bet
• Free Bet stake is not included in any returns
• Applies to Sports bets only and cannot be redeemed on any other Betway product (Casino, Poker etc)
• Maximum return on Free Bet stake is £2000
• A redeemed Free Bet will not count towards qualification to view streamed events
• All other Standard Free Bet Terms & Conditions apply