After finally letting go of their prized asset, the Anfield side have a huge amount of cash to burn
With the club now quids in, and an ever-improving British economy, there are many ways John W Henry can invest back into the club.
Here are just some suggestions as to how Liverpool can get the most out of their money...
- 16, 986 World Cup Final tickets on the black market: the only way a Liverpool representative is going to appear at the game
- 813,953 replica Barcelona shirts with Suarez on the back: Fabregas appeared all over the Emirates, maybe there's a corner free at the Anfield superstore
- One million dog muzzles: New or used, but prevention is better than the cure, just ask Otman, Giorgio or Branislav
- One football club: New York City FC is available, and Liverpool would finally have their hands on David Villa
- Necker Island – Richard Branson’s own personal island in the British Virgin Islands
- A Stadium Expansion: the money would pay for Liverpool’s Anfield Road expansion
- 14,000 Scouts to Uruguay, Business class: to search for the next Suarez and report back
- The entire Stoke City team: what Liverpool fan wouldn’t want to see Charlie Adam back in red?
- 350,000 Spanish language courses: enough for every professional and semi-professional footballer, coach and referee worldwide – to ensure the Uruguayan is never misunderstood on the pitch again.
- 5,388,760 Liverpool season review 2013-14 DVDs: Liverpool fans would never have to miss Suarez again, at least not after October
- 17.5 Rickie Lamberts: The Merseysiders could do worse than a team filled with born-and-raised-die-hard-through-and-through Liverpudlians
- 1 trip to space, including spacewalk: to allow Brendan Rodgers to escape the madness, just for one day
- Roman Abramovich’s mansion at Kensington Palace Gardens: originally bought for €113 million, if the Chelsea owner's other assets are anything to go by, he could always be tempted by a cut-price bid.