Azpilicueta, Luiz, Christensen, Taylor
Moses, Oscar, Marin
Zabaleta, Kompany, Nastasic, Clichy
Yaya Toure, Rodwell
Silva, Tevez, Milner
There are several notable absentees for Chelsea's trip to the United States, with John Terry (ankle) the biggest name left off the plane. Ryan Bertrand, Ross Turnbull and Oriol Romeu also stayed at home.
Youngsters Andreas Christensen and Ruben Loftus-Cheek could be included as Ashley Cole, Gary Cahill and Frank Lampard will take early leave to join up with Roy Hodgson's England squad.
Paulo Ferreira, Hilario, and Yossi Benayoun are all likely to make their final Chelsea appearances.
Manchester City, having recently joined forces with the New York Yankees baseball franchise to create an NYCFC MLS outfit, take all their big guns including Joe Hart, Carlos Tevez, Sergio Aguero and David Silva to St Louis.
Defender Kolo Toure (knee) and Scott Sinclair (shoulder) are likely to be the only absentees.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- The last time that Chelsea and Manchester City met was in last season's FA Cup semi-final at Wembley in April. City went on to the final only to lose out to a late Wigan winner.
- Carlos Tevez (pictured right) has scored six goals in his last seven Premier League games against Chelsea.
- There have been five penalties awarded in the last six league meetings between the two sides.
- Chelsea's Player of the Year Juan Mata scored 16 goals and provided 20 assists in all competitions last season.
- The Blues only finished three points behind the Premier League runners-up at the end of the season.
Chelsea are 5/2 with William Hill to win the 2013-14 Premier League.
- Chelsea also toured the US last summer, taking on AC Milan, Paris Saint-Germain and an MLS all-star side.
- Manchester City's partnership with the New York Yankees comes after arch-rivals United had originally setup a commercial deal back in 2001.