Barcelona forward Lionel Messi is doubtful to start against Betis at Camp Nou as he continues to cope with a hamstring injury.
Defender Eric Abidal (calf) and midfielder Sergio Busquets (groin) should be available but Cesc Fabregas is suspended after picking up his fifth booking of the season in the 2-2 draw against Athletic Bilbao.
Betis midfielder Eder Vilarchao is available to play his first game after a three-month lay-off with a tibia injury.
Casto (knee), Paulao (hamstring), Damien Perquis (calf), Nacho and Jose Canas (both suspension) are all sidelined, while midfielder Benat (back) and Nosa Igiebor (groin) are minor doubts.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Barcelona are on a three-match winless run in all competitions, losing two.
- The Catalan side's 7-0 aggregate loss to Bayern Munich was their heaviest two-legged defeat in European competition.
- Lionel Messi (pictured, right) has scored in his last 20 Liga appearances for Barcelona.
- Betis have won just one of their last six matches in La Liga (W1, D3, L2).
- Betis' last Liga win at Camp Nou was a 3-1 triumph in May 1998.