Chelsea will be without Ashley Cole due to suspension after the left-back picked up a yellow card in the first leg, meaning that Ryan Bertrand will once again deputise.
Further up the pitch, Rafael Benitez has no new selection concerns as long-term absentees Oriol Romeu (knee) and Marko Marin (thigh) and the ineligable Demba Ba will all sit out.
Basel boss Murat Yakin is also expected to name a similar line-up to the one which played at St Jakob-Park, with few players missing from their squad.
Kay Voser is the only player currently ruled out due to injury, while the front six could be exactly the same as in the first leg.
The only anticipated change will be at the centre of the defence, where Gaston Sauro could replace the suspended Aleksandar Dragovic.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Chelsea have scored at least two goals in each of their last four Europa League matches.
- Fernando Torres (pictured right) has been fruitful in the competition, scoring four goals in seven appearances.
- The last team to beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in Europe was Manchester United in April 2011.
- Basel have conceded two goals or more in their last three matches in Europe.
- Marco Streller is Basel's joint-top goalscorer in the Europa League with defender Fabian Schar. Both have four goals.
- Yakin's side have played six away matches in the Europa League so far this season, winning none of them.
- Basel have scored seven of their 17 goals in the final 15 minutes of matches - 41.2 per cent.