Perico, Rossettini, Astori, Murru
Dessena, Conti, Ekdal
Ranocchia, Samuel, Juan
Zanetti, Kovacic, Cambiasso, Pereira
Inter must bring to end a run of poor form when they travel south to face Cagliari if they are to make a late surge to ensure European qualification.
Their hosts, who entertain their opponents in Trieste following safety issues surrounding their home stadium, will be without the injured Francesco Pisano and Radja Nainggolan who miss out due to suspension.
Therefore, Gabriele Perico (who is 50/50) could fill in at right-back while Albin Ekdal is restored to the starting line-up. Mauricio Pinilla is another Isolani star who good shake off an injury to play up front for the hosts.
Inter threw away a 3-1 lead against Atalanta in their last Serie A game yet Andrea Stramaccioni is unlikely to make major changes to his side.
Antonio Cassano will be replaced after being forced to leave the previous game early through injury and Yuto Nagatomo is also a doubt. Ezequiel Schelotto will have to settle for role of spectator after picking up a red card against his former club last weekend.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Cagliari have failed to beat Sunday's opponents in their last five meetings, drawing two.
- Marco Sau (pictured, right) scored both goals as the Rossoblu picked up a point at San Siro earlier this season.
- The Islanders have lost only one of their previous 12 league games and only twice in this calendar year.
- Inter currently stand eight points adrift of arch-rivals Milan in third position and the final qualification spot for next season's Champions League.
- The Nerazzurri have only managed to triumph on two of their last nine league games away from San Siro.
Tommaso Rocchi will be the only recognised striker available to Andrea Stramaccioni - Diego Milito, Rodrigo Palacio and Antonio Cassano are all out injured.