Jallet, Alex, Thiago Silva, Maxwell
Lucas Moura, Matuidi, Chantome, Pastore
Pereira, Victor Ruiz, Mathieu, Guardado
Parejo, T Costa
Feghouli, Banega, Jonas
Paris Saint-Germain coach Carlo Ancelotti is without suspended duo Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Marco Verratti for the Champions League clash against Valencia on Wednesday, with Jeremy Menez also out of the squad through injury.
Ibrahimovic's red card in stoppage time in the first leg sees him band for two games by Uefa, though the French club have appealed a possible ban for the quarter-finals. The Swede, who featured in the shock 1-0 defeat to Reims at the weekend, is set to be replaced by Kevin Gameiro.
Verratti's replacement is undecided however. David Beckham is in line to make his first Champions League appearance since a 4-0 defeat for AC Milan to Manchester United in 2010, with Clement Chantome also in the mix.
Thiago Silva is set to return, with Ancelotti confirming the new captain's presence on Wednesday, with Christophe Jallet on the brink of a return ahead of a disappointing Gregory van der Wiel.
Meanwhile, Valencia coach Ernesto Valverde is set to play Frenchman Jeremy Mathieu in defence for the trip to Paris following injuries to Ricardo Costa and Adil Rami, both of whom are not in the 19-man group.
Sofiane Feghouli - born in Paris - should play, with Roberto Soldado leading the line as the Spaniards aim to put an end to PSG's dream of Wembley.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Paris Saint-Germain, who last made it into the quarter-finals in 1994-95, have won their last five games in the competition.
- The Ligue 1 leaders are unbeaten in 22 home fixtures in Europe, since a 4-2 defeat to Hapoel Tel Aviv in 2006.
- Les Parisiens have scored all 16 of their Champions League goals inside the box.
- The next goal PSG concede will be the 50th against them in Champions League/European Cup history.
- Valencia's first-leg defeat ended a 17-game unbeaten run against Ligue 1 opposition.
- On the three occasions that Valencia have suffered a first-leg defeat in Uefa competition, they have gone on to lose every tie.
- Ernesto Valverde will be hoping to steer the club to their first quarter-final since 2006-07, when they were eliminated by Chelsea.
- Thiago Silva, Blaise Matuidi (PSG) and Antonio Barragan, Vicente Guaita and Tino Costa are all within a booking of suspension.