Jantschke, Stranz, Dominguez, Wendt
Hanke, De Jong, Arango
Piszczek, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer
Blaszczykowski, Reus, Grosskreutz
Borussia Monchengladbach will be without the services of star man Patrick Herrmann, who picked up his fifth yellow card of the season during last week's 1-0 loss to Hamburg at the Imtech Arena, with Mike Hanke expected to replace him.
The only other absence will be Branimir Hrgota, who is building up fitness following a knee injury.
Borussia Dortmund, meanwhile, are likely to field Mario Gotze as a makeshift striker thanks to the suspensions of Robert Lewandowski and Julian Schieber.
Kevin Grosskreutz will slot in on the left wing, but veteran defender Patrick Owomoyela remains sidelined.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Borussia Monchengladbach have won just one of their seven games since the turn of the year.
- The biggest win in Bundesliga history came in this fixture - a 12-0 victory for the Foals in 1978.
- The last two games at Borussia Park have ended in 3-3 draws - against Leverkusen and Lazio.
- Borussia Dortmund clinched their Bundesliga title last season with a 2-0 win over Gladbach.
- Marco Reus (pictured, right) joined BVB from Lucien Favre's side in the summer, and scored twice when the two sides met earlier this season.
- Dortmund have won at Borussia Park just three times since the turn of the millennium, and just once in their last six visits to Gladbach.