Jung, Zambrano, Bamba, Oczipka
Aigner, Meier, Inui
Piszczek, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer
Perisic, Gotze, Reus
Eintracht Frankfurt boss Armin Veh is likely to be without Pirmin Schwegler and Olivier Occean after the pair were substituted early in the 2-1 win over Nurnberg on Saturday.
Other than rushing the pair back to feature at the Commerzbank Arena on Tuesday evening, Veh is likely to start their replacements at the weekend - Martin Lanig and Erwin Hoffer, who broke the deadlock against Dieter Hecking's side.
For Borussia Dortmund, the same starting eleven that featured in the shock 3-2 defeat to Hamburg on Saturday are set to retain their places, though Ivan Perisic who scored a double in the weekend defeat, could replace Jakub Blasczykowski.
Jurgen Klopp's side lost their 31-game unbeaten run on Saturday, suffering their first defeat in almost a year in the Bundesliga.
|DID YOU KNOW|
- Dortmund's 31 game unbeaten record in the Bundesliga came to an end on Saturday with a 3-2 defeat to Hamburg.
- Jurgen Klopp's men sit fourth in the table, with seven points out of a possible twelve, and five points behind Tuesday's opponents.
- BVB's last lost two league games in a row in September 2011, in the games preceding their unbeaten record.
- Eintracht Frankfurt are joint-top of the Bundesliga, having won all four of their games so far this season.
- Newly promoted Frankfurt's last defeat in the Bundesliga came in a 3-1 defeat to Dortmund in the final day of the 2010-11 season.
- This fixture in 2010-11 ended in a 1-0 win to the hosts, with Theofanis Gekas scoring the sole goal.