Raggi, Portanova, Antonsson, Morleo
Perez, Mudingayi, Kone
Acquafresca, Di Vaio
Abate, Yepes, Thiago Silva, Antonini
Aquilani, Van Bommel, Seedorf
The visitors should welcome back Christian Abbiati and Mark van Bommel this week, after recovering from shoulder and knee injuries respectively, while Alberto Aquilani is also expected to take part after sitting out the midweek clash with Viktoria Plzen through suspension.
The Rossoneri will, however, still be without the services of Alessandro Nesta, with the former Lazio captain not expected back until after the winter break, while Antonio Nocerino will also miss out with a thigh injury.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Bologna have scored just 11 goals in Serie A so far this season, with only Cesena's paltry six a smaller total in the league.
- The hosts have not beaten Sunday's opponents since August 2008.
- Stefano Pioli's men have only conceded two goals fewer than Massimiliano Allegri's side this season, yet remain 15 places below the champions in Serie A.
- AC Milan have not conceded a goal in their previous four clashes with the Rossoblu.
- The Rossoneri have scored more goals than any other side in Serie A during the current campaign, having found the back of the net 29 times.
- Milan have won twice as many matches as Bologna this season, with eight to their name.