Cherundolo, Haggui, Pogatetz, Schulz
Ya Konan, Abdellaoue
Rafinha, Van Buyten, Badstuber, Lahm
Luiz Gustavo, Schweinsteiger
Muller, Kroos, Ribery
After featuring in the Europa League on Thursday, Christian Pander and Jan Schlaudraff are expected to be given a rest, with Konstantin Rausch and Didier Ya Konan their stand-ins.
Bayern continue to be without Arjen Robben and Breno, and Jupp Heynckes is expected to rotate his line-up. Luiz Gustavo will likely start in defensive midfield, replacing Anatoliy Tymoshchuk.
Also, Rafinha may be given the nod to start in place of Jerome Boateng. Finally, there have been rumours that one of Franck Ribery, Toni Kroos, or Thomas Muller may be given a rest, meaning that David Alaba could stand in as a winger.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Hannover have beaten Bayern eight times in their history. Seven of these came at home.
- Mirko Slomka's side have scored 11 goals this season, nine of which were converted on home soil.
- The Lower Saxons have lost just one of their last 12 home games in the Bundesliga.
- Bayern Munich have conceded just two goals in 15 games in all competitions this season.
- Mario Gomez has scored six goals in as many matches against Hannover.
- With only nine matchdays completed, the Bavarians have scored seven more goals than any other side in the Bundesliga.