Paintsil, Mensah, Vorsah, Opare
Boateng, Asamoah, Agyemang-Badu, Muntari
Taiwo, Yobo, Ambrose, Ogude
Mikel, Joel Obi, Obasi
Odemwingie, Emenike, Nsofor
Nigeria failed to qualify for the 2012 Africa Cup of Nations on Saturday after they drew 2-2 with Guinea in Abuja. Players and officials have spoken about using this game as redemption for the weekend's woeful outing.
Ghana come into this game on the back of a 2-0 victory against Sudan in Omdurman that ensured they booked their ticket to next year's Afcon where they look to be one of the favourites for the title after the other big teams (Cameroon, Egypt, South Africa and Algeria) failed to qualify.
Ghana will be without the services of No. 1 Richard Kingson and forward Andre Ayew. Nigeria will have Nosa Igiebor, Nnamdi Oduamadi, Ugo Ukah and Emmanuel Ekpo join up in London.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Ghana and Nigeria have played 58 international matches.
- Ghana have won 23 times while Nigeria have 16 wins with 19 drawn games.
- Asamoah Gyan is the highest scorer in the Ghanaian squad with 27 goals in 48 matches.
- Ikechukwu Uche has scored 12 goals in 31 appearances for Nigeria.
- Nigeria have lost the last three games between both countries.
- Ghana have played in the quarter-finals of the World Cup while Nigeria have reached the second round twice.
- Both teams have won six African Cup of Nations titles between them, Ghana four times and two crowns to Nigeria.