Korea skipper Park Chu-Young has denied speculation linking him with a big money move to Premier League club Tottenham.
English reports this week suggested Park, who wants to leave relegated French club Monaco, was set for a €5.9m switch to Spurs.
However, the 25-year-old, who is currently in Korea with the national team preparing to face Ghana on Tuesday, told Sports Chosun he knew nothing of the deal.
"I don't know any story coming out from England,” said Park.
“What my agent says is the only credible things. But I've not heard any negotiation ongoing from him."
Park, who scored 12 goals in Ligue 1 for Monaco during the 2010-11 season, had last week indicated he was looking to move onto a big club, potentially in England.
“I’d like to have a new challenge on a stronger team capable of competing in bigger European-wide tournaments like the Champions League,” said Park.
Mercato 365 had last week also reported French club Rennes, who qualified for the 2011-12 Europa League, were interested in the Korean.