The 21-year-old striker has been heavily linked with a move to Europe this summer and his father says talks with Santos will be held later in MayNeymar's father has revealed that his son will start discussing his future with Santos after Sunday's Campeonato Paulista final against Corinthians.
The Brazil international has long been linked with a switch to Barcelona after World Cup 2014 but speculation is mounting that the proposed deal could be brought forward a year, while there has also been talk in recent days that the player is considering joining Bayern Munich.
Neymar senior is remaining coy on the speculation but did hint that the 21-year-old attacker is ready to move.
"Right now, my son is only focused on trying to win the Paulista championship final with Santos," he told El Mundo Deportivo. "But once the final passes, then we will talk."
Neymar, who was earlier this week included in the Selecao squad for next month's Confederations Cup, is widely regarded as one of the most exciting players Brazil have produced in years.