The Catalans reportedly see the French youngster as a cheaper alternative to Alexis Sanchez, but they have yet to make a formal approach
Recent reports suggested that Spanish champions Barcelona see the France under-21 star as a cheaper alternative in case they fail in their bid to sign Udinese's Alexis Sanchez, but Aperribay has confessed he is unaware of the Catalans' interest.
"We have not received any offers for Antoine," he said, according to Sport.
The 20-year-old has a contract in San Sebastian until the summer of 2015 and a release clause of €30 million.
A move for Griezmann seems unlikely while the chase for Sanchez continues, following comments from Barcelona sporting vice-president Josep Bartomeu on Wednesday, stating that he is hopeful of securing the services of the 22-year-old.
"We are optimistic, but this has just begun. We are negotiating for Sanchez," he told Chilean newspaper La Tercera.
The exciting Chilean has also attracted the interest of clubs such as Manchester United, Manchester City and Inter after a superb 2010-11 campaign in which he helped Udinese reach the Champions League play-off round.
Barcelona have also been linked with high-profile names such as Villarreal's Giuseppe Rossi, AC Milan stopper Thiago Silva and Arseal favourite Cesc Fabregas so far this summer.