Mino Raiola is adamant that the 23-year-old will not be leaving San Siro - though he does not expect an end to the constant speculation surrounding the striker's futureMario Balotelli’s agent has revealed that he has received assurances from AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani that his client will not be sold this summer.
The Italy international is the Rossoneri's top goalscorer this season, having netted 14 times in 28 Serie A appearances, but his campaign has been blighted by controversy, including an explosive post-game interview after last month's defeat at Roma in which he criticised coach Clarence Seedorf as well as Sky Sport Italia pundits.
It had already been reported back in December that Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi had grown weary of Balotelli's antics and was ready to cash in on the 23-year-old, but the striker's representative, Mino Raiola, says the Azzurri ace will still be at San Siro next season.
“[Milan] told me Mario Balotelli is not for sale, though we’ll hear many rumours,” the agent told Calciomercato.com.
“The only voices that count, though, are the player's and mine, seeing as I represent him.
“Adriano Galliani told me he is not for sale and this makes me very happy.
“From here to August 31 we’ll hear many rumours on his future, but that’s not a problem.”