thumbnail Hello,

The young attacker revealed that he would have no complaints about moving to the San Siro club, who had an €18 million bid rejected by the Tricolor Paulista in January

Sao Paulo star Lucas Moura has admitted that he would jump at the opportunity to join Inter, but insisted that he is currently focused on helping Brazil end their wait for Olympic gold.

Nerazzurri president Massimo Moratti admitted on Monday that he has not given up hope of landing the 19-year-old attacking midfielder, despite already having had an €18 million bid for the player rejected during the January transfer window.

Lucas insists that he knows little of Inter's ongoing attempts to prise him away from the Tricolor Paulista, but he is hoping that he will get to line up at San Siro sooner or later.

"Inter are a great club," he told Folha de Sao Paulo. "Everyone wants to play there one day and I'm no different.

"I know my father and my manager have spoken with them, but they told me nothing. Now I want to think only of the Olympics."

Lucas, who has also previously been linked with Real Madrid, was last week named in Mano Menezes' 18-strong squad for this summer's Games in London.

Related

From the web