The Brazil international is allegedly keen to further his career at the Estadio do Dragao, and the Portuguese champions are keeping tabs on the creative midfielder
The Portuguese champions had a bid for the 22-year-old playmaker rejected in the January transfer window with Santos labelling the terms of the offer 'comical'.
As reports suggest that Porto remain interested in Ganso, the Brazil international's agent has indicated that his client has set his sights on a move to the Estadio do Dragao.
"Porto want Ganso, and Ganso wants Porto," Teodoro Fonseca told Portuguese newspaper A BOLA.
"Porto would have much to again with Ganso, and Ganso would have much to gain by moving to Porto."
The player has a release clause set at €50 million in his contract, with Santos owning 45 per cent of the player's economic rights, while the remaining 55 per cent are owned by investment group DIS.
Porto and Santos have been involved in several transfer deals in the last year, with the Portuguese champions signing Danilo and Alex Sandro, while Jorge Fucile moved to the Copa Libertadores holders on loan.
Additionally, Fonseca is the agent of Porto star Hulk.