Napoli striker Ezequiel Lavezzi has not had any contact with Inter officials, his agent has claimed.
Italian sources reported earlier on Thursday that the Nerazzurri are lining up a player-plus-cash offer for the 27-year-old, who has been linked with a new challenge in recent weeks.
Inter president Massimo Moratti has admitted that that he would be interested in signing Lavezzi, but the Argentine's agent stressed that his client is not eager to depart the Stadio San Paolo club.
"Lavezzi has never said that he wants to leave Napoli, and he has never met with Moratti," Alejandro Mazzoni told Radio Crc.
"I know Inter technical director Marco Branca and sporting director Piero Ausilio like I know many other club officials, I represent 39 players and that is why I am often in Milan.
"I read that Lavezzi threw a farewell party with his Napoli team-mates, but that is not true."
The Argentina international signed for Napoli from San Lorenzo in 2007 for an undisclosed fee.