A move seems imminent...Inter and Manchester City have eventually reached an agreement over the transfer of striker Mario Balotelli, according to latest reports.
Sky Sport Italia reports that after days of negotiation both clubs have ultimately come to an agreement. It is said that City will pay €30 million plus bonus add-ons to Inter, and that Balotelli will pen a five-year contract worth €4 million each year.
The striker affirmed that he is leaving for the US tour with the European champions but when probed whether Inter want to sell him or he wants to leave Inter, Balotelli remarked with a smile, "I cannot speak."
Last summer Zlatan Ibrahimovic, then of Inter, went on a similar tour with the Nerazzurri but eventually signed for Spanish giants Barcelona.
An official announcement is expected to be made on Monday or Tuesday. Balotelli's agent, Mino Raiola, had earlier said that his client's future will be revealed early this week.
Neither Inter nor Manchester City have yet commented on reports of an agreement, but both clubs have acknowledged in the past that a possible Balotelli move has featured on their radars.
Balotelli, who turns 20 on August 12th, made his Inter debut aged just 17. He has scored 20 goals in 59 Serie A appearances, and 28 in 86 competitive matches overall.
Follow Goal.com on . Get the latest football news direct... Check out Goal.com's page; be part of the best football fan community in the world!