Fernando Llorente has admitted that he will need time to settle in at Juventus, but remains confident that he made the right call to sign for the Serie A champions.
The Spain international joined the Bianconeri from Athletic Bilbao on a Bosman transfer after deciding not to renew his contract with the Basque outfit and he has urged the fans to remain patient as he will have to adapt to his new surroundings.
"I still think joining Juventus was the right decision. I need a bit of time to adapt to my new surroundings, but I have been received very well here," Llorente, 28, told El Larguero.
"The coach has been using me as one of the two forwards in a 3-5-2 formation. I am doing things that I didn't used to do at Athletic, so I need to get used to my different role.
"I will need to improve my movement and the understanding with my team-mates.
"It's not true that [Antonio] Conte has told me that he's not happy with me so far. He's said that he's pleased with my work up till date."
The 28-year-old could make his official Juve debut in the Supercoppa Italia clash versus Lazio on August 18.