The capital giants must put takeover talk to one side and concentrate on tackling a Udinese team missing the influential Alexis Sanchez...
|Udinese: Handanovic; Benatia, Zapata, Domizzi; Isla, Abdi, Pinzi, Asamoah, Armero; Di Natale, Denis
|Roma: Doni; Cassetti, N. Burdisso, Juan, Riise; Taddei, Pizarro, De Rossi, Vucinic; Totti, Borriello
- Udinese are placed fourth in the league standings with 56 points from 31 matches.
- The Bianconeri lost their first Serie A match of 2011 last weekend when they went down 2-0 to Lecce.
- Francesco Guidolin’s side conceded their first goals in eight league matches in the loss last weekend.
- At this stage last season, the Zebrette were fourth from bottom with 32 points.
- Roma are currently sixth in Serie A with 50 points from 31 matches, six points off the fourth and final Champions League slot.
- The Lupi lost their first league match under coach Vincenzo Montella last weekend, as they went down 2-0 to Juventus.
- The former Italian champions have won their last two Serie A encounters with Udinese by a two-goal margin.
- Roma legend Francesco Totti has scored ten times against Udinese in the league in his career.
November 20, 2010: Roma 2-0 Udinese
Jeremy Menez gave the Giallorossi the lead after 24 minutes and in the second half Marco Borriello doubled the advantage. Nicolas Burdisso was sent off for Roma with nine minutes of normal time remaining but the hosts held on for an important 2-0 victory.