Walter Mazzarri's men travel to Udine on Sunday, with the visitors looking to continue their red hot league form following exiting the Champions League midweek
Ferronetti, Benatia, Domizzi
Ekstrand, Pinzi, Pazienza, Asamoah, Armero
Campagnaro, Fernandez, Aronica
Zuniga, Inler, Gargano, Dossena
Francesco Guidolin's troops will host the Azzurri, without the injured Emmanuel Agyemang-Badu, with the Ghana international's knee strain likely to keep the midfielder out of action for another couple of weeks, while Mauricio Isla looks set to miss the rest of the season with a cruciate ligament injury.
However Danilo will return to the side, after the former Palmeiras defender sat out of Thursday's Europa League tie with AZ through suspension.
The visitors will go into Sunday's clash without the services of Marco Donadel, with the former Fiorentina midfielder still nursing a muscle strain, while Christian Maggio is a major doubt, after the Italy international limped out of Wednesday's Champions League defeat to Chelsea.
Gianluca Grava and Miguel Britos are also unlikely to feature against the Bianconeri, with the defensive duo still suffering from a foot and muscle injury respectively.
However Blerim Dzemaili will return to the squad, after the former Torino star, sat out of the weekend victory over Cagliari through suspension.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Udinese have won three of their last four clashes with the visitors.
- The hosts have won 10 of their 14 home games this season. However they have failed to win any of their last three ties at the Stadio Fruili.
- Antonio Di Natale has scored 18 Serie A goals so far this season, second to only Zlatan Ibrahimovic who has netted one more.
- Napoli have won each of their last five league games.
- The Azzurri have lost only one of their last 12 league meetings.
- The visitors have only managed to win five of their 13 away games in Serie A this term.