The Rossoneri boss will be looking to silence the boo-boys on Sunday, when they will visit a side suffering similar woes, having failed to register a victory this season
Benatia, Danilo, Domizzi
Basta, Pereyra, Pinzi, Willians, Armero
Barreto, Di Natale
Abate, Bonera, Mexes, Antonini
Nocerino, Montolivo, De Jong
Pazzini, El Shaarawy
Udinese should make three changes from the side that drew 2-2 with Siena last weekend.
Andrea Lazzari is the only absentee, after his red card at Stadio Artemio Franchi, and so should be replaced by Pablo Armero out on the left.
Elsewhere, Roberto Pereyra returns and looks likely to slot into midfield at the expense of Giovanni Pasquale, alongside Willians who comes in for Allan.
Otherwise, it will probably be an unchanged starting XI for Francesco Guidolin's side. Daniele Padelli is between the sticks, marshalling Mehdi Benetia, Danilo and Maurizio Domizzi.
Giampiero Pinzi will lead the midfield, with goalscorer Antonio Di Natale leading the line.
For AC Milan, they also should make three changes following a shock 1-0 home defeat to Atalanta last Saturday.
Philippe Mexes returns and could replace Francesco Acerbi at centre-back. In midfield, summer signing Riccardo Montolivo will come in for Massimo Ambrosini, while Antonio Nocerino replaces Urby Emanuelson.
Nigel De Jong keeps his place in front of the back four, while Kevin-Prince Boateng will be tasked with feeding Stephan El Shaarawy and Giampaolo Pazzini in attack.
|DID YOU KNOW?
- AC Milan have made their worst start to a Serie A campaign for 80 years - losing two and winning one of their first three games.
- Kevin-Prince Boateng (pictured right) is the player in the Italian top flight who has attempted the most shots so far (13) without scoring.
- The corresponding fixture last season finished Udinese 1-2 AC Milan. Stephan El Shaarawy and Maxi Lopez scored for the Rossoneri.
- Udinese have also made an unexpectedly poor start to the season - losing two and drawing one of their first three games.
- Zebrette forward Maicousel scored with his first-ever touch in calcio on matchday one against Fiorentina.