The Turkish outfit, who claimed a shock 1-0 win away to 2010 winners Inter on matchday one, face the French champions in the second round of matches in Group B
Celustka, Kacar, Glowaski, Cech
Balci, Adrian, Hamit Altintop
Debuchy, Rozehnal, Basa, Beria
Balmont, Mavuba, Pedretti,
Hazard, Sow, Cole
Turkish international striker Burak Yilmaz continues to miss out due to a prolonged ban for a straight red during qualifying. Yilmaz struck a hat-tirck in the Super Lig encounter against Kardemir Karabuk.
Lille are without Aurelien Chedjou (thigh), Tulio de Melo (ligaments) and Dimitri Payet (knee) for the trip to Turkey. Benoit Pedretti, Rio Mavuba and Moussa Sow are expected to return to the starting XI after starting from the bench in Saturday's 1-1 draw with Lorient. Eden Hazard and Joe Cole will line up either side of Sow in an attacking 4-3-3 formation.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Trabzonspor secured a shock 1-0 victory over 2010 winners Inter at the San Siro on matchday one.
- Since their clash against the Italian giants, Senol Gunes' men have won one, drawn one and lost one of their three league games.
- The Turkish outfit lost 3-1 at home in their last outing against Ligue 1 opposition in the shape of Toulouse, who visited Trabzon in the 2009-10 Europa League play-offs.
- Trabzonspor drew 1-1 with Benfica in their last Champions League home game, in the tournament play-offs, before they lost 2-0 in Portugal and handed a reprieve by Uefa.
- Lille were held to a 2-2 draw at home to CSKA Moscow in their opening group game in this season's Champions League.
- Les Dogues were 2-0 ahead thanks to goals from Benoit Pedretti and Moussa Sow, before a pair of late strikes by Seydou Doumbia levelled the encounter.
- Rudi Garcia's men have drawn all three games since that match two weeks ago, relinquishing the lead in two of them.
- Trabzonspor's Robert Vittek played for the French champions between 2008 and 2010.