Sir Alex Ferguson's men will be looking to make it five consecutive matches unbeaten in Portugal but the hosts have won their last four home games against English teams
Baiano, Coelho, Echiejile, Douglao
Custodio, Mossoro, Viana, Alan
Rafael, Evans, Ferdinand, Buttner
Cleverley, Carrick, Fletcher, Rooney
Chicharito, Van Persie
Braga enter Wednesday's encounter with a clean bill of health. Eder, the club's top scorer this season with six goals, is likely to be partnered up front by Barbosa.
Meanwhile, Alan, who scored two goals the last time these sides met at Old Trafford, is set to keep his place on the left flank.
Manchester United are without Shinji Kagawa (knee), Nemanja Vidic (knee), Danny Welbeck (knee) and Phil Jones (knee).
However, Chris Smalling (metatarsal) narrowly missed out on the Red Devils' Premier League clash with Arsenal on Saturday so could be in line for an appearance on the substitutes' bench.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Braga have won their last four encounters against English opposition on home turf.
- The hosts are currently third in their domestic league and have only lost just one match all season.
- Manchester United are unbeaten in their last four matches in Portugal.
- The visitors have played a total of 238 matches in the Champions League and lost just 45.
- The away side have only failed to score once in their last 20 European matches. Manchester United are 3/1 with Bet365 to be the only team to score in this game.
- Robin van Persie (pictured right) has netted five times in his last six games in the competition.