The Italian champions take on Serse Cosmi's Tuscan outfit in a bid to exorcise their disappointments stemming from the Champions League in midweek
Neto, Paci, Felipe
Sestu, Vergassola, Rodriguez, Del Grosso
Ze Eduardo, Rosina
Barzagli, Marrone, Chiellini
Isla, Vidal, Pogba, Marchisio, Asamoah
Juventus coach Antonio Conte will be urging his men to seize victory against Siena on Sunday, taking advantage of any slip-ups their title rivals make in order to surge clear at the top of Serie A.
With Tuesday's Champions League date with Shakhtar Donetsk having taken a physical toll on the Old Lady, Conte is expected to rotate his men to conserve the batteries of several key players.
Mauricio Isla, Paul Pogba and Luca Marrone are therefore in line for their second starts of the campaign, appearing in place of Stephan Lichtsteiner, Andrea Pirlo and the suspended Leonardo Bonucci.
Kwado Asamoah is anticipated to reprise his roll on the left, while it remains a toss-up between Sebastian Giovinco, Fabio Quagliarella and Alessandro Matri to see who will partner Mirko Vucinic in attack.
Siena boss Serse Cosmi will have to contend without the likes of playmaker Gaetano D’Agostino for his side's crunch tie, although he will be able to count on the services of former Torino player Alessandro Rosina in attack.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Juventus won their corresponding fixture by a 1-0 scoreline last season, the winner having been scored by Matri (pictured right).
- The Turin giants have defeated their hosts on an impressive 13 occasions out of 14 encounters since 2004.
- Conte will be chasing his 46th unbeaten result in charge of his side, drawing him closer to achieving Fabio Capello's humbling record of 58 games without defeat.
- In all their previous encounters, Siena have only ever scored twice against the Bianconeri at the Artemio Franchi.
- One of those goals earned the Robur their solitary win over Juventus to date, coming during a 1-0 victory in May 2008.
- It remains to be seen whether Serse Cosmi can pull off a feat of such magnitude though, given his team languish 19th in the table, after slumping to two draws and two defeats in their first six fixtures.